EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I think I’m close on the bag setup. I have been to 3 different stores and haven’t seen either the Snakebite wedges or King Tec hybrids in stock. May just have to go with best guesses on those.

i was going to say something about the thoughts on clubs in here already but I’m going to hold off and see how this develops. It’s only two days in guys 😂
Plenty of time to make it weird up in here.

I can’t wait to see the back and forth on selection ramp up even more over the next 2.5 weeks :ROFLMAO:

i was going to say something about the thoughts on clubs in here already but I’m going to hold off and see how this develops. It’s only two days in guys 😂
Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

I think I’m close on the bag setup. I have been to 3 different stores and haven’t seen either the Snakebite wedges or King Tec hybrids in stock. May just have to go with best guesses on those.
Two really good threads with tons of thoughts on those

The past few pages have been, interesting…

Two really good threads with tons of thoughts on those
I have been doing a lot of reading. Trying to hit what I can. I feel worst case scenario I can come up with pretty good guesses of what will work.

Congrats to all the guys who got in! Such a great event, looking forward to following along.

The past few pages have been, interesting…
Ha yep they were! Was going to ask what I missed today…grips, shafts 🤣

On a day where very little went right for me on the golf course, the King Tec hybrids have been old reliable. I can hit everything else straight up awful but still not find a way to screw up King Tecs. Very forgiving and workable and the best part is the adjustability. Made me fall in love with hybrids again. Would make a great addition(s) to a Morgan Cup bag.

Ha yep they were! Was going to ask what I missed today…grips, shafts 🤣

On a day where very little went right for me on the golf course, the King Tec hybrids have been old reliable. I can hit everything else straight up awful but still not find a way to screw up King Tecs. Very forgiving and workable and the best part is the adjustability. Made me fall in love with hybrids again. Would make a great addition(s) to a Morgan Cup bag.
I have not been a fan of hybrids since the days of the Fly Z. Maybe this is the year.

Or ask someone who knows a thing or two about the equipment 😉

Y’all are going to get sick of me saying how good Briggs is going to be for this competition
This is something I’m very excited about. Based on some of the scoring at other events at Briggs this year I think there are going to be some fireworks at the Morgan Cup.

And I cant wait to sit back and enjoy the show!! 🔥

Next time shaft selection comes up ⬇️
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Next time shaft selection comes up ⬇️
Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Luckily there is an event going on tomorrow to help take minds off shafts for a bit.

Or ask someone who knows a thing or two about the equipment 😉
That would be too easy and not as entertaining for everyone. :LOL: But, after all these years, I’m sure you have heard all the questions from people about the equipment.

I’ll remind the Hackers participants, because no one likes Team Paradise anyway: spend your valuable time figuring out the putter choice more than a shaft. You’re gonna use that one the most. Make sure you like it!

I’ll remind the Hackers participants, because no one likes Team Paradise anyway: spend your valuable time figuring out the putter choice more than a shaft. You’re gonna use that one the most. Make sure you like it!
Count Me In Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I'm heading to two stores early next week. These are first on my list 👌

I know this is your first bag but if you read my and @JB comments earlier we don’t do old Tec in the Morgan Cup
What’s allowed?

Back