EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Not a lot of Darkspeed irons in some of the initial bag makeups is surprising to me. I had a lot more sets on my bingo card.
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

I’m 100% going Darkspeed irons. Most likely one length also. I have zero ego left in my golf game.
Love it! OL was/is phenomenal and in my opinion can truly help with consistency.

Had a long talk on club selection with my instructor who I ran into at the club.

Having seen my game, he's firmly of the opinion that King Tours would be the ticket.
That’s exciting!!

Not a lot of Darkspeed irons in some of the initial bag makeups is surprising to me. I had a lot more sets on my bingo card.
At least it won’t be like the year where not a single person from either team got that category of irons lol

At least it won’t be like the year where not a single person from either team got that category of irons lol
Was just an observation as I scrolled through some of the initial bag builds- To your point I'm happy there's a bit of a new ruleset in place.

Just Like OL everyone wants to do it until its time to choose then the sexy takes over practical

Some interesting bags being put together so far. Love all the pondering. With such a great lineup, makes for a ton of great possible options. Going to be interesting to see how many actually end up in the Darkspeed irons when all is said.

I think this is going to be in my future

1714405493349.png

See ... I knew this was going to happen. This is Cobra's Recommendation

1714405745288.png

Just Like OL everyone wants to do it until its time to choose then the sexy takes over practical
If I"m ever lucky enough to get into the MC I"m going OL. I've though about it way too much and just need to take a leap and do it.

Driver: Darkspeed X 9* - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 60 6.5
3 wood: Darkspeed X - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 6.5
5 wood: Darkspeed X - HZRDUS Smoke Blue 70 6.0
King Tec 4 hybrid - HZRDUS Hybrid 90 6.0
King Tour 5-GW - S Taper Stiff
Snakebite RAWWWWWW - 54/58, versatile, DG S400
Agera RS-30

:sneaky:

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

Currently leaning Darkspeed x in driver and fairway. A couple of King Tec hybrids and King Tour irons. Snakebite versatile in the 56° and 60° in black. Putter I’m in between Sport 40 and Widesport.

Back