EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Probably wants 4 pieces of tape on the right side of the club while only one on the left, an additional 2 pieces up top and 6 down low. 😂😂
That makes my head hurt.

Someone had to compete the parlay
Sutton Foster GIF by YoungerTV

I didn’t get to see you play but from what I recall you don’t need any LS in your bag
I would agree but I have actually got the low spin ST-G really well. I am going to hit both before I figure it out.

Season 3 Drinking GIF by NETFLIX

If it works it works. :cool:
No chance that one goes through from the Lord himself. Our goal is to review equipment and the ladies clubs won’t fly.

Both team hackers…just for reference 😂
We aren’t off to a great start, but we aren’t talking about reviewing ladies clubs either 🤷‍♂️.

No chance that one goes through from the Lord himself. Our goal is to review equipment and the ladies clubs won’t fly.
Well damn, guess I need to learn to hit a 7i reliably

Well damn, guess I need to learn to hit a 7i reliably
I mean you were ordering a 7 iron as part of your OL set so I would assume that was the plan 🤷‍♂️

I mean you were ordering a 7 iron as part of your OL set so I would assume that was the plan 🤷‍♂️
It depended on how I hit it vs the hybrid but I play a 7i now so it’s all good. Just looking for any edge I can get.

i was going to say something about the thoughts on clubs in here already but I’m going to hold off and see how this develops. It’s only two days in guys 😂

I’ll make it easy for those wondering.
The tour team can grip your clubs or you can get them with no grips and supply your own.
Every year 🤣

Back