EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Last edited:
The clubs are awesome but so is the Puma apparel! Some many good selections to look at.
I can vouch. I have a whole closet full 😂

can't believe it bbc two GIF by BBC't believe it bbc two GIF by BBC

Just making sure this is actually happening 😳
We need to play soon.

Darkspeed LS or Darkspeed X ?
Darkspeed LS 3 wood
Darkdspeed LS 5 wood
King Tec Utility 4 iron
5-GW King Tours or Darkspeed OL ?
54 Versatile (raw)
58 Wide Low (raw)
Nova 30 Vintage or Cuda Vintage or Stingray Vintage

Of course will need approval from Lord Tox on final decisions

Darkspeed LS 3 wood
Darkdspeed LS 5 wood
King Tec Utility 4 iron
54 Versatile (raw)
58 Wide Low (raw)

I wish you luck on your approvals. Though lord tox has gotten soft so as long as you have those raw wedges you should be good.

I wish you luck on your approvals. Though lord tox has gotten soft so as long as you have those raw wedges you should be good.
#drivefor5

Just got back from Carl's Golfland. Place was ridiculously busy and my wife was with me, so I only hit some Darkspeed irons and driver so far. Plan to go back again at least once more to try out some more. Tried out the irons in a few different shafts. Wasn't feeling anything special until I grabbed the graphite shaft. Holy crap, I was hitting that 7 iron better than any iron I have ever hit. Those are definitely going in the bag. Focused on the Darkspeed X driver in a couple different stiff shafts. Definitely want to compare it to the other two driver options, but people were starting to line up for the demo bays and honestly I was starting to fatigue, so I'll test those out next time. Also rolled some putts. Currently leaning towards the Supernova putter, but I'm going to give them all another roll next time and see how I feel about it. So far, I'm really impressed and can't wait to get back to test a few more options.

Just got back from Carl's Golfland. Place was ridiculously busy and my wife was with me, so I only hit some Darkspeed irons and driver so far. Plan to go back again at least once more to try out some more. Tried out the irons in a few different shafts. Wasn't feeling anything special until I grabbed the graphite shaft. Holy crap, I was hitting that 7 iron better than any iron I have ever hit. Those are definitely going in the bag. Focused on the Darkspeed X driver in a couple different stiff shafts. Definitely want to compare it to the other two driver options, but people were starting to line up for the demo bays and honestly I was starting to fatigue, so I'll test those out next time. Also rolled some putts. Currently leaning towards the Supernova putter, but I'm going to give them all another roll next time and see how I feel about it. So far, I'm really impressed and can't wait to get back to test a few more options.
Ponder time is just the best. :love:

A more detailed version of what I’m probably going with. I’ll have to hit the hybrids before I make a decision on the 7i/7h spot.

Darkspeed X - 9* Tour Length, UST Lin-Q White 6F3, -1/2”

Darkspeed X - 3HF, UST Lin-Q Blue 6F3, -1/2”

Darkspeed X - 7w, UST Lin-Q Blue 7F3, -1”

Women’s Darkspeed Max - 7w, UST Lin-Q White 7F4, 41 1/2”

Darkspeed hybrid - 6h, MMT 80, -1”

Darkspeed women’s hybrid - 7h, MMT HZRDUS Gen 4 hybrid 90, 37”

Darkspeed OL - 7-G, DG 105, -3/4”

Snakebite Raw Classic - 52 bent to 51, -3/4”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Classic - 56 bent to 55, -1/2”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Widelow - 58 bent to 59, standard, DG S200 black

Sport 60 Vintage - LA Golf P Series black, Lamkin Deep Etch cord

A more detailed version of what I’m probably going with. I’ll have to hit the hybrids before I make a decision on the 7i/7h spot.

Darkspeed X - 9* Tour Length, UST Lin-Q White 6F3, -1/2”

Darkspeed X - 3HF, UST Lin-Q Blue 6F3, -1/2”

Darkspeed X - 7w, UST Lin-Q Blue 7F3, -1”

Women’s Darkspeed Max - 7w, UST Lin-Q White 7F4, 41 1/2”

Darkspeed hybrid - 6h, MMT 80, -1”

Darkspeed women’s hybrid - 7h, MMT HZRDUS Gen 4 hybrid 90, 37”

Darkspeed OL - 7-G, DG 105, -3/4”

Snakebite Raw Classic - 52 bent to 51, -3/4”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Classic - 56 bent to 55, -1/2”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Widelow - 58 bent to 59, standard, DG S200 black

Sport 60 Vintage - LA Golf P Series black, Lamkin Deep Etch cord
Are the LA golf shafts for the putters available to us?

I don’t know, it showed as a non-upcharge option but looked like it was out of stock. Stock is fine but if an upgrade is an option I’ll take it.

I had to check and it was like this:
I don’t know, it showed as a non-upcharge option but looked like it was out of stock. Stock is fine but if an upgrade is an option I’ll take it.
I'm with this thought. Might still get the putter with stock and change to an All-In once I get it.

That's what I was afraid of. Guess I'll have to get @DannyLe to send me another set of Darts ;)
You could just pull them from your set since obviously this is the set you will be using moving forward

All no upcharge girps are allowed.
King TEC hybrids are in line.
Asking this question since others may have it....are we able to just have them ordered with the grips in box too? That way we can be THPers at home and do all of our crazy grip requests on our own time/dime?

Darkspeed LS 3 wood
Darkdspeed LS 5 wood
King Tec Utility 4 iron
54 Versatile (raw)
58 Wide Low (raw)

I didn’t get to see you play but from what I recall you don’t need any LS in your bag

Asking this question since others may have it....are we able to just have them ordered with the grips in box too? That way we can be THPers at home and do all of our crazy grip requests on our own time/dime?
Do you not trust the Cobra tour team to grip your clubs?

Probably wants 4 pieces of tape on the right side of the club while only one on the left, an additional 2 pieces up top and 6 down low. 😂😂

I’ll make it easy for those wondering.
The tour team can grip your clubs or you can get them with no grips and supply your own.

I spent a lot of time and money figuring out what combination works for me and I feel bad making anyone else do it. And the grips I use aren’t no upcharge. I’m willing to be the guy who falls on the grenade to ask lol

Back