EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

We shall see…we night need them to find some login’s….i kid, I kid…. 😜🤣
If you don’t find them you can give me a shout. 😂

@JTubb check out the Diamana GT. It is kind of a cross between the Blue and the White. Very stiff handle and tip, softer mid.
Looks like a little higher ball flight too. I do like that

I'm really curious to see what everyone gets fit into in this event. I'm familiar with the MMTs and Tenseis in Mitsubishi's lineup but that's about it. Going to be an interesting follow.

Are y’all getting shafts early?

I posted in the other thread that announced us as winners! If y'all don't think I'm excited...this might change your mind:

IMG_0376.JPEG

I can't wait! I'm marking in the yardage book where we want to hit, drive, layup, etc...hopefully I can hit 25% of those marks, ROFL.
I have to admit, I'm not sure how this works in regards to the shafts...I have a set of Hogans that could probably use some custom shafts, but I don't want to change the shafts in my T100s clubs....so we'll see. Def don't mind switching shafts in the woods and hybrid to see how they do. I'm nervous as hell.....

I've got a couple of things going on over the next two weeks that are absolutely taking my spare time up, but after that, my schedule finally opens up. Which means back to golf 2-3 times a week!

I posted in the other thread that announced us as winners! If y'all don't think I'm excited...this might change your mind:

View attachment 9255939

I can't wait! I'm marking in the yardage book where we want to hit, drive, layup, etc...hopefully I can hit 25% of those marks, ROFL.
I have to admit, I'm not sure how this works in regards to the shafts...I have a set of Hogans that could probably use some custom shafts, but I don't want to change the shafts in my T100s clubs....so we'll see. Def don't mind switching shafts in the woods and hybrid to see how they do. I'm nervous as hell.....
You will have a forecaddie steering you around the course without a doubt.

Hope he has power steering....sometimes my left misses are hard to steer the other way.

View attachment 9255939

No need for nerves! Just buckle up, be active on the community, and enjoy the ride! We not only get to experience this, but bring all the info and experience to the forum as well!

The best out there. Big fan.

Rodney Dangerfield Dancing GIF by Hollywood Suite

No need for nerves! Just buckle up, be active on the community, and enjoy the ride! We not only get to experience this, but bring all the info and experience to the forum as well!

Oh no worries...I'll definitely be posting!!!

UPDATE TIME!

Participants you will be getting a brand new driver shaft and a brand new putter shaft upon arrival at the event.
Lets talk putter shaft first.
This will be their new Diamana Putter Shaft. It will be raw, but upon returning home post event, you will be able to get it installed as well as review it on the THP Forum.

Driver Shaft - This is some fun. You can choose any shaft they offer. The way this will work is simple and we are going to start a thread on it coming up today for you to participate in as well. First up, you will go here.

Go through their online fit and it will spit out a few shafts. You get to pick which one of the things spit out you want. Weight, flex, length, what driver adapter you have so it can be played at Ballyhack and what grip you would like.

You will then send a PM to @GolferGal with this info.
Forum Name
Driver Shaft Choice
What Driver it is going in
Playing Length
Grip of Choice

We will be getting these all together and building them up and bringing them to Ballyhack for our first night's dinner along with some other goodies and of course the putter shaft.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
And also have some fun in this thread.

UPDATE TIME!

Participants you will be getting a brand new driver shaft and a brand new putter shaft upon arrival at the event.
Lets talk putter shaft first.
This will be their new Diamana Putter Shaft. It will be raw, but upon returning home post event, you will be able to get it installed as well as review it on the THP Forum.

Driver Shaft - This is some fun. You can choose any shaft they offer. The way this will work is simple and we are going to start a thread on it coming up today for you to participate in as well. First up, you will go here.

Go through their online fit and it will spit out a few shafts. You get to pick which one of the things spit out you want. Weight, flex, length, what driver adapter you have so it can be played at Ballyhack and what grip you would like.

You will then send a PM to @GolferGal with this info.
Forum Name
Driver Shaft Choice
What Driver it is going in
Playing Length
Grip of Choice

We will be getting these all together and building them up and bringing them to Ballyhack for our first night's dinner along with some other goodies and of course the putter shaft.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
And also have some fun in this thread.
Here We Go Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

New putter and driver shafts as well as additional swag is going to be awesome!!!

Here's what I just sent to Golfergal for those that want to start following:

Forum Name: G8rJimbo
Driver Shaft Choice: Vanquish - See below
SHAFTFLEXLENGTHWEIGHT/GMSTIP ODTIP LENGTHBUTT ODTORQUEKICK POINT
VANQUISH™ 5S46570.3353.00.5904.2Mid/Low
What Driver it is going in: Titleist TSr2
Playing Length: 46"
Grip of Choice: Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Teams Blue/Orange Std (or anything close to that)

1712762191910.png

To say I'm excited is an understatement!

@JB , is there anyone in particular at Mitsubishi we can communicate with regarding advice on the driver shaft? I did the online fitting a few weeks ago but the recommendations it gave seemed a little too stout for my game.

@JB , is there anyone in particular at Mitsubishi we can communicate with regarding advice on the driver shaft? I did the online fitting a few weeks ago but the recommendations it gave seemed a little too stout for my game.
You can communicate with me. If you have questions, send them to me or post them here.

New Putter AND Driver Shaft?!

This is awesome. Cannot wait to see what participants end up with on the driver side, and cannot wait to learn more about the putter shaft

Back