EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

I really wish we had more Mitsubishi shafts in fitting carts down where I live. I don’t spend a lot of time trying shafts but I don’t ever recall seeing a Diamana in like forever although a buddy has kept his Diamana for his Titleist driver for I’d bet 3 generations, He keeps trying something new but almost always has his Diamana in play for a long period each year.

When I do the online fitting it lists all 3 shafts as Diamana offerings, seems like a great match. Just hope GT has them in the cart, I hope to get down there to hit some of the new drivers in a couple of weeks vs. My TD Paradym.
I’m going searching for some myself. The online fitting tool is a nice starting point but I want to really swing them.

I’m eager to learn more, I keep saying that, but is so damn true!

I do have a couple shafts coming in for review here in a couple days from THP HQ so that should be a fun and hopefully educational thread and subsequent review for the group as well!

I can’t wait until we know more details, hopefully the entire group feels the same and are just preparing to ramp up the activity…

I know some have kind of vanished but pay attention to this thread tomorrow.

Update on shaft ordering coming up.

Participants
@G8rJimbo
@SVonhof
@Jtubb17
@Sox_Fan
@Jman
OHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!

Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel

Am I the only one excited? No way….

I’m not even in this and I’m excited. Always fun to hear what guys will be getting in an event, and to see what product the forum will get more in hand knowledge on.

I’m not even in this and I’m excited. Always fun to hear what guys will be getting in an event, and to see what product the forum will get more in hand knowledge on.
Riiiiiiight!?!! There’s just so many aspects to be excited about here both for participants and the forum as a whole. This is a BIG one for us all!

Nope! I just had a quick work meeting to get through before seeing this. So much for completing the to-do list from that. Back to shaft reviews and deep diving!

I played this morning and I think I’ve narrowed down the shaft profile that gets me the most consistent results and feels best. Now to figure out which Mitsubishi shaft profiles match this.
I Cant Wait Republican National Convention GIF by Election 2016

Nope! I just had a quick work meeting to get through before seeing this. So much for completing the to-do list from that. Back to shaft reviews and deep diving!
We are going to have to get the other guys going, gotta find those keyboards!

Did some Shot Scope comparisons of my 3 most used shafts. (I'm a nerd that creates a new club for the bag every time I change the shaft). I broke down the profile of each shaft, dispersion of each, and p avg.
1712706605229.png

I think I like the added distance that #1 has brought me and the feel. I do like the ball flight that I see from that one being noticeably higher. I do like more fairways and less left to right from shaft 3 though. Time to compare Mitsubishi Options!

Cant Decide Fred Armisen GIF by IFC

Bally, is special. It’s one of my favorite courses of all time.

Add in sweet new Mitsubishi golf shafts? Winning.
It kind of blows my mind Ballyhack isn’t a top 100 course

Diamana WB 53 TX is starting to look very promising. 58g, 4.6 torque, high kick point, and a little firmer in the butt end which is where I saw my best fairway %.
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

@JTubb check out the Diamana GT. It is kind of a cross between the Blue and the White. Very stiff handle and tip, softer mid.

I am all in on the Damana GT….think that matches my favourite profile. Can’t wait to see what the fellas choose.

Back