EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

Is their a hybrid version?
Not of the red. Looks like the 1k Pro Hybrid is blend of all the lines in mid/mid. The 1k Black is low/low.

My eyes, just like on the driver, went to the Vanquish mid/mid. I like the idea of lightweight more and more plus it looks so good to me
IMG_4352.jpeg

Last edited:
I have so many ponders…all over the place right now, like 14 clubs all over the place 🤣

Better to be prepared, eh? Hahaha

I have so many ponders…all over the place right now, like 14 clubs all over the place 🤣

Better to be prepared, eh? Hahaha
The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

Do you have a Diamana in your LTDx 3w?
Right now I currently have a Diamana ZF 60S in my Cobra LTDx LS driver,

Diamana Thump f75 Stiff in my Tour Edge C723 13 Deg. 3 wood.

Diamana Thump f85 Stiff in my Tour Edge E723 21 deg. 7 wood

Diamana Thump hybrid h90 Stiff in my Tour Edge EXS 220 Ti 22 degree utility iron.

The Cobra LTDx 15 deg. set at +1.5 is currently paired with a Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S.

Not of the red. Looks like the 1k Pro Hybrid is blend of all the lines in mid/mid. The 1k Black is low/low.

My eyes, just like on the driver, went to the Vanquish mid/mid. I like the idea of lightweight more and more plus it looks so good to me
View attachment 9254781
It’s a really good looking shaft.
Don’t sleep on Diamana. Trust me

It’s a really good looking shaft.
Don’t sleep on Diamana. Trust me
Oh I’m not. One of my best driving days in the last year was a rental club with a Diamana shaft. I’m going to give them a solid look as well. I’m open to whatever is going to make me hit the ball better

Lets hope hte other half of this group joins us soon :D

I’m pumped. It’s going to be a blast. So much to learn about, I’m really eager to build a better knowledge of Mitsubishi

I am pumped for this also. My last couple of driver shafts have been in the low to mid 50s so I will likely be looking to stay in that range for the big stick. So many very intriguing options to choose from for all clubs.

I am pumped for this also. My last couple of driver shafts have been in the low to mid 50s so I will likely be looking to stay in that range for the big stick. So many very intriguing options to choose from for all clubs.
Which ones?

Which ones?
Regarding driver shafts, I have been looking hard at Vanquish and Tensie 1K Pro Red. Kind of liking the thought of the Tensei Red in FWs as well.

This should be a solid follow. Don’t really know much about Mitsubishi. Never really got along with the Tensei line but the Kuro Kage is an all timer for me. Very interested in learning about the Diamana lineup. They seemed to be really popular years back but haven’t heard a ton about them recently

I want to hear more about Diamana... I got rid of a 5W club that had an old Diamana shaft and replaced the club and shaft and have regretted it every since and that was like 2015-2016 version Diamana, I think....

I’m pumped. It’s going to be a blast. So much to learn about, I’m really eager to build a better knowledge of Mitsubishi
I want to learn more about putter shafts. I have not looked into this enough

Also I’m loving the Ballyhack hole previews leading up to this event. Not only do we get Mitsubishi hotness but we also get to play it at Ballyhack!!!

Also I’m loving the Ballyhack hole previews leading up to this event. Not only do we get Mitsubishi hotness but we also get to play it at Ballyhack!!!
Bally, is special. It’s one of my favorite courses of all time.

Add in sweet new Mitsubishi golf shafts? Winning.

Bally, is special. It’s one of my favorite courses of all time.

Add in sweet new Mitsubishi golf shafts? Winning.
The thought of the new shafts has me even par through 5 😂

Hopefully the rest of the group gets involved in those too. There is going to be quite if a bit to review post event, and live update during event. I have concerns 🤣

I really wish we had more Mitsubishi shafts in fitting carts down where I live. I don’t spend a lot of time trying shafts but I don’t ever recall seeing a Diamana in like forever although a buddy has kept his Diamana for his Titleist driver for I’d bet 3 generations, He keeps trying something new but almost always has his Diamana in play for a long period each year.

When I do the online fitting it lists all 3 shafts as Diamana offerings, seems like a great match. Just hope GT has them in the cart, I hope to get down there to hit some of the new drivers in a couple of weeks vs. My TD Paradym.

Back