EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

So @xThor and @TRyan , as the first two lucky participants to be announced, what do you think your road to better golf is going to look like/focus on?
Honestly for me it will just be trying to find some consistency. I would love to just play steady golf so I want to figure out how to improve my existing swing versus rebuild from scratch if that makes sense

Honestly for me it will just be trying to find some consistency. I would love to just play steady golf so I want to figure out how to improve my existing swing versus rebuild from scratch if that makes sense
Absolutely! What is your index at the moment?

So @xThor and @TRyan , as the first two lucky participants to be announced, what do you think your road to better golf is going to look like/focus on?

My short game is where I am looking to find the most benefit. But I know the help there will benefit my irons as well. I can tend to get a little flippy and that leads to inconsistency in distances. Getting some feedback there is going to have a huge impact on my game

My short game is where I am looking to find the most benefit. But I know the help there will benefit my irons as well. I can tend to get a little flippy and that leads to inconsistency in distances. Getting some feedback there is going to have a huge impact on my game
Set the game plans in motion gentlemen

I ended last year at a 15.2 - I have been as low as a mid 10 - Would love to get back in that range
Not too bad! You’re sure to shave some strokes now😉

Congrats @TRyan and @xThor looks like a hell of an experience.

Congrats @TRyan and @xThor , I'm still hanging on to the hope that I'll be joining you guys on this one. :drinks:

Still kind of in disbelief here @TRyan.

I’ve got the Bag Boy event that I’m so excited about, and this in the fall is going to make an unforgettable year. I’m so looking forward to hearing more details about what this Golftec experience is going to be, and who we get to enjoy it with!

Still kind of in disbelief here @TRyan.

I’ve got the Bag Boy event that I’m so excited about, and this in the fall is going to make an unforgettable year. I’m so looking forward to hearing more details about what this Golftec experience is going to be, and who we get to enjoy it with!
Couldn’t agree more man! Haven’t been to an event since last years GOAT cup - I’m super excited about this one

6 more THPers could have their year made tomorrow (maybe?)

Huge congratulations @TRyan and @xThor !! Great to see both of you again at an experience. And this one will rock for sure!

Suspense is causing me to lose sleep. Woke about 515 this morning. First thought was to check THP to see if selection had been made.

Last edited:
6 more heads to explode if they get their name called

6 more heads to explode if they get their name called
Yeah buddy! Some players are on THP are about to get a lot better lol

Too Much Congratulations GIF by Tutimon

The suspense is killing me…

The suspense is killing me…
It will be a couple of days. Today has been a bit active.
Masters Contest
Another Experience signup with Mizuno
Video Content drop on limited edition
Feature story on new golf ball drop

And its not even 10am yet haha.

But we are excited like you guys are and cannot wait to share who got in and is headed to the GolfTEC Experience.

Manic Monday it seems today. Looks like the lucky participants will have to wait just a little bit longer.

It will be a couple of days. Today has been a bit active.
Masters Contest
Another Experience signup with Mizuno
Video Content drop on limited edition
Feature story on new golf ball drop

And its not even 10am yet haha.

But we are excited like you guys are and cannot wait to share who got in and is headed to the GolfTEC Experience.
time to go find all of this and get reading!

time to go find all of this and get reading!
Lot has happened in the past two days. Exciting week to come that is going to be capped off with the Masters.

Lot has happened in the past two days. Exciting week to come that is going to be capped off with the Masters.
one of the best weeks

Back