EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

You can light them on fire right now if you would like.
I didn’t say who they were being wagered on…I mean Team Jewassme seems like they might light on fire as well.

I didn’t say who they were being wagered on…I mean Team Jewassme seems like they might light on fire as well.
Not sure who that is, but yes, we are terrible.

View attachment 9260764
The Mystery Partner has been named!!! Calm & Combustible.
Now we just need to figure out who is who!

Just wait until your partner suggest it. 😂
Ground rules will be set and friends don’t let friends “Hot Bath” together lol

You can light them on fire right now if you would like.

Ted Lasso Talking About Me GIF by Apple TV+

Congrats @mikeg_74! Group is coming together nicely.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around being picked today. I keep looking at the first page and let my mind wander with the awesomeness that we will be blessed with.

I've scouted potential air travel to figure out the best way to get there. This will be fun and at roughly a week after my 50th birthday, no better way to celebrate.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around being picked today. I keep looking at the first page and let my mind wander with the awesomeness that we will be blessed with.

I've scouted potential air travel to figure out the best way to get there. This will be fun and at roughly a week after my 50th birthday, no better way to celebrate.
Roanoke, Raleigh County airport are the first two that come to mind

Every time this thread bumps it makes me wish I had been to a UST Mamiya event even more!

#MeetingDannyLeIsOnMyBucketList

Every time this thread bumps it makes me wish I had been to a UST Mamiya event even more!

#MeetingDannyLeIsOnMyBucketList
Greatest dude. Physically I would have not played golf with how my back felt the last day at Srixon event if I was not at a thp event. Rode with him and he cheerleaded me all day. It was the best.

This event is the same weekend as my 29th wedding anniversary, but if I get picked to go she'll have to understand.
Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
LOL

Congrats @mikeg_74 glad you got into this jealous, yes. But you get to be fit into another shaft by @DannyLe awesomeness!

Congrats @mikeg_74 ! Pumped for you to be in the finale! 👊🏼

Congrats @mikeg_74 glad you got into this jealous, yes. But you get to be fit into another shaft by @DannyLe awesomeness!
No fittings at this Experience. Each participant has been fit and was chosen because of their work to help others in various shaft threads and getting involved in the live update threads.

I checked the first page and my name is still there. I’m still kind of in shock I’m getting to participate with the one.

I checked the first page and my name is still there. I’m still kind of in shock I’m getting to participate with the one.
Congrats Mike. I missed where you got picked. That's awesome 🔥

This will be fun and at roughly a week after my 50th birthday, no better way to celebrate.
TheTHPers turning 50 this year club would make a great scramble squad.

And darn you…I’m a month older. 😂 are you and @jdtox twins?

TheTHPers turning 50 this year club would make a great scramble squad.

And darn you…I’m a month older. 😂 are you and @jdtox twins?
Maybe but I have more hair lol

@BigDill, @JDax, and @mikeg_74 can we get a synopsis of what UST Mamiya events you have taken part of in the past? Equipment you recieved, where did it take place, how you played, etc.? Favorite UST product ever? Just to catch everyone up on your history with UST. Thanks.

@BigDill, @JDax, and @mikeg_74 can we get a synopsis of what UST Mamiya events you have taken part of in the past? Equipment you recieved, where did it take place, how you played, etc.? Favorite UST product ever? Just to catch everyone up on your history with UST. Thanks.
I was on Team Danny for The UST Mamiya/ Ben Hogan Experience & I was the Captain of Team JDax at The Rivalry w/ UST Mamiya.

I was on the winning team of both of those experiences. The Rivalry we reviewed a custom LinQ M40X Driver shaft. In the other experience, it was Ben Hogan Clubs with UST Mamiya iron & wedge shafts we also got the first look at the All-In putter shaft that was just a Proto at that time.

I think these Recoil Dart 90 iron shafts are my favorites, but the LinQ M40X Blue is reallly good too.

Back