EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Wrong song also bc you don’t have hair
Its been awhile since you last saw me. I am rocking the....
Im Not Even Sorry Matt Leblanc GIF

Almost every time I do one of these I regret it 😂. It’s like the universe is trying to tell me something.
The universe is vast and scary
Your poetic skills are legendary
No one stops you from doing you
Our team name will be BigWu

:cool:

As a guy thats eligible for this event...seeing the absolute beauty of Ballyhack has me salivating for a change to go play this course and spend some more time with Danny. I've got more to learn and revenge on my mind.

We don’t have full teams or format, but if Shamble combined is included, it could get spicy.

We don’t have full teams or format, but if Shamble combined is included, it could get spicy.
If anything was proven today at the Ballyhack... it has teeth.

It does no doubt… I can’t want to go back to the Hack.
I'm hopeful but I've been really blessed this year. If we both are there maybe we can just meet on the range and sort out the brains? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am going to try the UST red shaft in the driver. Should be interesting.

Things can sideways quick at Ballyhack in any format, but man, that shamble combined today took its toll.

It has to happen!!!

Another trip out tonight with the LinQ M40X Blue. The fairways will be under siege!!!

As a guy thats eligible for this event...seeing the absolute beauty of Ballyhack has me salivating for a change to go play this course and spend some more time with Danny. I've got more to learn and revenge on my mind.
Absolutely. Ballyhack is a bucket list item for sure.

and somehow today I learned to hit my driver straight....so that could be helpful here. LOL.

I am going to try the UST red shaft in the driver. Should be interesting.
The LinQ Red is fantastic. Is this for the MC order?

Loving this event is getting closer to being fully announced.

I’m loving the dart v 90f3 in my irons. I also put in the quantum purple into my driver and really got along with it this weekend.

A lot of guys are missing out by not trying the LINQ hybrid shafts... I know they are up charge shafts but I really recommend them for stability and smoothness.

Ballyhack is going to be such an awesome venue for this.

Did you have any trouble with it being 58g?
No, it felt really smooth and stable and dispersion was as good as anything I hit with the new drivers. I hit it in the Darkspeed Max and that's the only combo I've hit with the new drivers this year that consistently beat my Aerojet Max. The Red was getting me the height and spin that I needed and it just felt comfortable to me. I do want to try the Blue in the Max, just to see, but it'll be tough to beat out the Max with the LinQ Red. Which Darkspeed model were you looking at?

We got this. I want all the smoke!

A lot of guys are missing out by not trying the LINQ hybrid shafts... I know they are up charge shafts but I really recommend them for stability and smoothness.
I have the white in my king tec and it’s almost like cheating…almost

I'm been so smitten with the Dart hybrid shafts I forget about trying LinQ. It will happen eventually.

I'm been so smitten with the Dart hybrid shafts I forget about trying LinQ. It will happen eventually.
I have the Dart in the Smoke 4H but I think it will be LINQ really soon.

Back