EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Congrats!

View attachment 9255131
Looking forward to seeing who is my teammate?

I’m looking forward to see who joins us. This is shaping up to be an all-timer.

miami marlins GIF

I might drive from Nashville that’s what I did the last time I went to Ballyhack , it’s not bad.

Road Trip? Flying into Nashville might be cheaper. we will chat.
Looks like Mike finally jumped in here to see why he was being tagged so much lol.

Dude I felt like @MWard found a way to reverse the curse and when I logged back in I was like WTF???
Congratulations @mikeg_74 !!!!

darth vader GIF by Star Wars

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

Dude I felt like @MWard found a way to reverse the curse and when I logged back in I was like WTF???
Bahahahaha just wait till he comes in and edits one of your posts without you knowing...THAT's fun.

Seriously though, know you've had a rough couple days, so happy this hits and helps give you a pick me up.

PS: I’m a stupid head

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahahahaha just wait till he comes in and edits one of your posts without you knowing...THAT's fun.

Seriously though, know you've had a rough couple days, so happy this hits and helps give you a pick me up.
Yeah it's definitely needed it today after the last 24 hrs. I was about to tell my wife and right before I did she says "let me guess, you're going on a golf trip with the forum". I know she is back to being herself, lol..

Yeah it's definitely needed it today after the last 24 hrs. I was about to tell my wife and right before I did she says "let me guess, you're going on a golf trip with the forum". I know she is back to being herself, lol..
Honey....I've got something to ask you...

*Eye roll starts*

I know that situation well.

Honey....I've got something to ask you...

*Eye roll starts*

I know that situation well.
@Nessinator would have been proud the level of eye roll I got. My wife is a trooper so I know it's all in fun because she knows how much THP means to me.

@Nessinator would have been proud the level of eye roll I got. My wife is a trooper so I know it's all in fun because she knows how much THP means to me.
that's really cool

My wife is starting to understand. Why are you on your phone? Oh let me guess THP she says. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats buddy

that's really cool

My wife is starting to understand. Why are you on your phone? Oh let me guess THP she says. :ROFLMAO:
Dont tell her about the cardboard.

Dont tell her about the cardboard.
She hasn't noticed quite yet. I've been trying to keep it quiet. :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
The team name is PERFECT

Team Calm and Combustible @JDax and @mikeg_74

Congrats gents!!

*yes I know Dax already knows he's going...
Oh snap @JDax will you and @mikeg_74 be calling steam showers by the middle of your match? Remember to put down the...

Wave Towel GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I was going back thru the thread and saw your selection. Then I saw everyone telling Mike congrats so I skipped ahead. 😞

Also congrats to @JDax .

My original statement is still spot on. This is gonna be Epic.
I am officially un-offended 😂

PS: I’m a stupid head
Sounds like something I wouldn’t do idk.. Mr stupid head

Its awesome, isn't it? Just about anytime I tell my wife I've got a golf thing, she asks if anyone is coming to stay at the house. She's gotten so used to seeing Mike, Troy or Jeff, it seems like someone should always be coming around.

Dax new.png
The Mystery Partner has been named!!! Calm & Combustible.

Back