EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

This doesnt sound like the talk of teams 1a and 1b.
First off, we have one going 3rd person. Did he just Figjam us?
Second, we have the dreaded, "its been amazing, but here we are".

Ooof. We might need another power rankings.
Your power rankings said I'm close. I'm confirming. And also following The Burg's lead by going 3rd person

ron burgundy GIF

Your power rankings said I'm close. I'm confirming. And also following The Burg's lead by going 3rd person
There is no "The Burg".
Eeew, thats like saying Bally.
Commoner talk.

There is no "The Burg".
Eeew, thats like saying Bally.
Commoner talk.
I've stopped doing one of those at least

I feel like the first time Midnight hits one of these greens, he is going to have the shakes so bad he will look like he is having a full body dry heave.

Things are moving in here today

Side note, I have my choice narrowed down to 3. Waiting to see some @JDax odds and the preview show before I fully commit

Side note, I have my choice narrowed down to 3 Words. Waiting to see some @JDax odds and the preview show before I fully commit, but I think looking at the list, FIRST IN FUN is three words.
FIFY

Side note, I have my choice narrowed down to 3. Waiting to see some @JDax odds and the preview show before I fully commit
I have a feeling that the power rankings are going to be pretty accurate.

Are you going for a long shot or are you going middle of the pack for the best odds for a pay out? We all know that 1a and 1b are not taking it home.

Are you going for a long shot or are you going middle of the pack for the best odds for a pay out? We all know that 1a and 1b are not taking it home.
You're right. We both can't have it...

What were the longest odds for the last event? I figure double it for us.

Emotional scars. The THP way.

Is @Daluteh going to show those first tee jitters? It’s a tough open…
100% - there's no doubt.

All I know, is that if we get there and @JB is super nice to me I'll think that he was taken by the aliens and replaced. What happened to the guy who's been giving #inpurplewetrust a hard time for the past few months - that will be my first question.

(This is in good fun, I've met him before and he was absolutely wonderful - and I expect nothing different this time - but he has been riding us hard)

100% - there's no doubt.

All I know, is that if we get there and @JB is super nice to me I'll think that he was taken by the aliens and replaced. What happened to the guy who's been giving #inpurplewetrust a hard time for the past few months - that will be my first question.

(This is in good fun, I've met him before and he was absolutely wonderful - and I expect nothing different this time - but he has been riding us hard)
I wouldnt count on it. He really isnt nice to anybody.
That guy is an asshole. Just ask around.

Your team is on my radar. But so is that thing on your elbow

Paul Rudd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I like a few teams in that middle area

I feel like the first time Midnight hits one of these greens, he is going to have the shakes so bad he will look like he is having a full body dry heave.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I think you need to throw one on 1h - the long shots will pay off once in a blue moon and that'll keep you well stocked until the next massive upset happens.

I just remember asking someone "It looks like its getting better, right" and they said "What would you like me to tell you, becuase that thing is scary"

I just remember asking someone "It looks like its getting better, right" and they said "What would you like me to tell you, becuase that thing is scary"
A week and a half isn't much time. Hoping it's g2g for ya

Back