EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Well I'm officially out on Anime Gods because @Muchmore has been shunned due to his outrageous hockey allegiances. I may still root for @xThor but in all honesty he's probably guilty by association.

Now to decide which team shall get my backing which comes with a hot streak of picking winners. Yeah yeah, that streak is only at 1 but that's a big number for me in THP experience picking.

I could probably be convince to be a Kings fan. That's a shot in the dark based on your location though. As long as it's not the Penguins.

Probably not as cool as @JB news, but Anime Gods will have a contest thread next week as soon as Vokey Experience is over. Should be pretty cool 😃

I'm pretty excited about ours, hopefully it's not too complicated. 😬

Last edited:
Spoiler - Just like what Touring Purple is going to do.
So you are saying you are showing up to Ballyhack with a bus full of women and dogs? Got it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fun Update for everybody
At the first night's dinner there will be 7-8 people from Bag Boy there to chat with you including the President of the company, head of sales, head of marketing, etc etc.

The swag does not stop with your ZTF Bag, they also have a fun group of things that you will get at the dinner.

You thought the prize was just coming back? Nope, Bag Boy is also kicking in gift cards to the top two teams (may be something for bottom two also)

One of the dinners we also have a really fun tasting taking place...I mean it is Cinco De Mayo after all.

Fun Update for everybody
At the first night's dinner there will be 7-8 people from Bag Boy there to chat with you including the President of the company, head of sales, head of marketing, etc etc.

The swag does not stop with your ZTF Bag, they also have a fun group of things that you will get at the dinner.

You thought the prize was just coming back? Nope, Bag Boy is also kicking in gift cards to the top two teams (may be something for bottom two also)

One of the dinners we also have a really fun tasting taking place...I mean it is Cinco De Mayo after all.
YES!!! I love all of this! Pretty cool the President of the company is going to be there! This stuff only happens at THP events.

Fun Update for everybody

Amazing!

Fun Update for everybody

This sounds like fun. And I like fun. Love that BagBoy is brining a whole group with them to meet THPers and to celebrate Cinco de Mayo

Fun Update for everybody

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Fun Update for everybody

This is so cool to hear. Love how into this event Bag Boy is and how they just continue to show how much they care about THP and want to hear THPers opinions on their products.

This sounds like fun. And I like fun. Love that BagBoy is brining a whole group with them to meet THPers and to celebrate Cinco de Mayo
1713958613898.png
(kidding of course...but maybe 1 or 2. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Last edited:
Fun Update for everybody

How freaking cool is this!!

Fun Update for everybody

This is amazing. It's going to be great to meet so many of the Bag Boy leadership team and learn all about what goes on inside that amazing company.

Fun Update for everybody

Bag Boy coming strong!!!

Fun Update for everybody

This is incredible! Will be fun to follow and see what everyone ends up with and the conversations had!

Fun Update for everybody

Yeah, I'm getting a wee bit excited. This all sounds fantastic. Can't wait!

Been looking at all the handicaps of the individuals in this event. This is going to be a lot of fun!

This is incredible! Will be fun to follow and see what everyone ends up with and the conversations had!
We've talked about this a bit during our happy hours - a lot of us have the same kinds of questions so we're all very invested in hearing the answers and with how groups break up and do small group chats I'm sure we'll be asking the same kind of questions to different people as the evening goes on. It's going to be absolutely awesome.

Fun Update for everybody

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Fun Update for everybody

This event just gets better and better

Back