EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

5 coins on under 5.5 shots for my man!
A prop bet would at least have a single digit handicap making par or not. Look at you already throwing shade at Midnight by assuming he cant par an easy par 5.

I'm 0-4, no one can accuse me of being soft capped! I always seem to come in at the "Vanity" variety :ROFLMAO:
I'm right there with you

A prop bet would at least have a single digit handicap making par or not. Look at you already throwing shade at Midnight by assuming he cant par an easy par 5.

What shade? Midnight walks away from that hole with vindication

I want an over/under on how many times @Muchmore uses the F word.

That's mean!

Weird Al GIF by The Roku Channel

if you saw what happened last year, you’d say differently. I’m saying his total score of 5 at worse, which is less putts than he had.

(That would be shade) 😂
Man, this group could come to blows.
Would it look like this?

Fight Spinning GIF

I don’t think we’re going to see many dots @Muchmore 😂.
We are going to have to rely on our looks, course knowledge, and sheer delightfulness.

Unless you have a dragon ball z hyperbolic time chamber sitting around.
2 of 3 should be pretty good for me. My "knowledge" of the course is painful. Not sure if that will help

Here I am having @xThor 's back and I realize he said 5.5 PUTTS...not o/u a score of 5.5

Wow...

Here I am having @xThor 's back and I realize he said 5.5 PUTTS...not o/u a score of 5.5

Wow...
I'm dying over here... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

well the half is the gimme you get after the 5 other putts.

Time to see everybody's soft capped growing numbers that happens every year.

i'm not soft-capped...but it's so, so close.
winter is pretty long up here, so spring golf is hard.

Don’t believe their lies. I said no such thing
Well now I believe you again, because I don't see an edit history for you... @Bus is trying to drive us apart

Well now I believe you again, because I don't see an edit history for you...@bus is trying to drive us apart
He's backing the bus up.... :ROFLMAO:

Back