EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Sheesh, you do something resembling work & come back in here to find all sorts of carnage 🤣

The Burg would never betray Midnight.
Its not The Burg, its Burg.
Next thing you know, you are going to make yourself a verb with things like "Awww, he got Burg'd"

Final Power Rankings before the trip to Ballyhack. Not Bally.

Anime Gods - Word on the street is Midnight is close, and Burg is dialed in. If they don't get Burg'd which is Midnights putting I am told, they win this going away.
Aqua Men - Personal Bests for everyone. They have the goods to make a run so we hear. They could battle Anime Gods for the Championship
Packing Chowdah - Solid, Dependable, high cap playing off a low drive should be really good.
Dynamic Duo - See the Packing Chowdah for reasoning.
First in Fun - One of them is down for the count and can't swing. Middle of the pack.
Smoked Charcuterie - Hearing about bombs, think altitude is in the mix. But one of them knows an event is taking place.
Matcha Latte - Could sneak up on people, because nobody knows them.
Touring Purple - There are concerns, but they are excited.

1713895231178.png

Final Power Rankings before the trip to Ballyhack. Not Bally.

Anime Gods - Word on the street is Midnight is close, and Burg is dialed in. If they don't get Burg'd which is Midnights putting I am told, they win this going away.
Aqua Men - Personal Bests for everyone. They have the goods to make a run so we hear. They could battle Anime Gods for the Championship
Packing Chowdah - Solid, Dependable, high cap playing off a low drive should be really good.
Dynamic Duo - See the Packing Chowdah for reasoning.
First in Fun - One of them is down for the count and can't swing. Middle of the pack.
Smoked Charcuterie - Hearing about bombs, think altitude is in the mix. But one of them knows an event is taking place.
Matcha Latte - Could sneak up on people, because nobody knows them.
Touring Purple - There are concerns, but they are excited.
The only thing that makes Anime Gods 1a to 1b, rather than the easy 1, is what we call the Burg Effect.
When your partner is so dialed in, that you have this pucker thing going on and fear of any bad shot removing you from the title.

Getting Burg'd is the opposite of herpes however, it can happen more than once and we play three rounds.

6 putts says it's true. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You're the one posting about the game being the best it's ever been. I'm the one talking about how I'm just looking for revenge on one green. I have way less to worry about than you lol

You're the one posting about the game being the best it's ever been. I'm the one talking about how I'm just looking for revenge on one green. I have way less to worry about than you lol
I have nothing to worry about my friend. It has been good, but whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen. I am just giving you a hard time. I'm sure I'd be getting the same (actually, I know I would...renest) lol

Midnight is close...Few more rounds until I'm ready for all the fun!

I have nothing to worry about my friend. It has been good, but whatever is gonna happen is gonna happen. I am just giving you a hard time. I'm sure I'd be getting the same (actually, I know I would...renest) lol
This doesnt sound like the talk of teams 1a and 1b.
First off, we have one going 3rd person. Did he just Figjam us?
Second, we have the dreaded, "its been amazing, but here we are".

Ooof. We might need another power rankings.

Back