TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

Nice, these are the longest I’ve tested this year.
Did you hit the Max? I've read a lot about it. This 7W is fire so now I'm considering a Max 3W to slot in the top spot of my bag. Curious to get some user experience on it because online reviews are glowing. Seeing forgiving, not left biased, easy, launch high, etc, etc, etc. all things I like to hear.

Did you hit the Max? I've read a lot about it. This 7W is fire so now I'm considering a Max 3W to slot in the top spot of my bag. Curious to get some user experience on it because online reviews are glowing. Seeing forgiving, not left biased, easy, launch high, etc, etc, etc. all things I like to hear.
I hit the standard. Easy to elevate for 3w and longer than any other 3w I’ve hit.

Ian rocking the same weapon I do. The Tour 5W. The same way. Weight forward dialed down.

It's just so effective on the long approaches with the higher static loft but the setup pushed towards a little open and a little flatter. Fell in love with it last year in theirs and so loving it.

The Qi10 7W is a fun club. Easy pop and carry.

The Qi10 7W is a fun club. Easy pop and carry.
I ordered the 3W based on how much I like the 7W. The 7w is so fun to hit.

I’ve got the 3 and 5 wood not loving them as much as my stealth 3 and 5 woods but it’s early and I’m Not swinging the best but know more in a few weeks what amazing in all
Brand of clubs is the forgiveness you can still hit bad shots but if your off a little they will still turn out good

This 7W is sweet. It makes me very happy. Just pop and carry, pop and carry, pop and carry. All that with a very neutral setup as far as left right bias is concerned.

Ian rocking the same weapon I do. The Tour 5W. The same way. Weight forward dialed down.

It's just so effective on the long approaches with the higher static loft but the setup pushed towards a little open and a little flatter. Fell in love with it last year in theirs and so loving it.

i started the year with last years 4w and 6w but now that im gaming the BRNR Mini i think im gonna go pick up the qi10 tour 5w and do the same thing

i "should" start with my 6w and loft it down but thats not as fun as a new club

Feel like I need to give TM more of a chance. I overlooked them in the early 2000s because they were coming out with so many new clubs it felt like you were obsolete the moment you picked them up.

I hit the Qi10 Tour 5W today. It was paired with a KBS TD 70 shaft. I was pretty taken aback with how much ball speed it generated. It was close to what I normally see out of a 3 wood.

I hit the Qi10 Tour 5W today. It was paired with a KBS TD 70 shaft. I was pretty taken aback with how much ball speed it generated. It was close to what I normally see out of a 3 wood.
ive always found TM's fairwways to pack a ton of ball speed. I have a picture on my phone from a few years ago when i played the Sim driver and 3w. Sim driver averaged 164 ball speed and the 3w was 162.5

how did you like the TD shaft?

Played a bit yesterday and hit my 7W a couple times including one I absolutely blasted out of the fairway. The sound of this club could be described as a snappy. This club is easy and at a busy 43 I like easy a lot.

ive always found TM's fairwways to pack a ton of ball speed. I have a picture on my phone from a few years ago when i played the Sim driver and 3w. Sim driver averaged 164 ball speed and the 3w was 162.5

how did you like the TD shaft?
I had never hit that shaft before yesterday. I really liked it. Not harsh to me. I could feel some load, but yet it was stable and kept spin down. I wouldn’t mind trying it in a driver.

I had never hit that shaft before yesterday. I really liked it. Not harsh to me. I could feel some load, but yet it was stable and kept spin down. I wouldn’t mind trying it in a driver.
thats a perfect way to describe it. It's not harsh but plays stiffer than it feels. Very subtle load

When i first got fit into it i was hitting fades on cruise control with 2300 spin. I've had flashes of success with other shafts but the TD is what i keep going back to

took advantage of the 150% trade in and ordered a Tour 5w.

I really had no reason to since my 3 best shots of my round saturday were with the stealth 2+ 6w......but i like new and shiny

Back