TaylorMade Qi10 Fairway Woods and Rescue

I was wondering about that as well. I think it's cool that they brought it to the fwys, but wonder about it getting hit in that location a lot. I think these look fantastic. I'm really curious if they ever bring the carbon face to fwy woods.
Not sure I've heard Tomo's take on that recently. I remember last year him saying not to expect that. And they don't really need to mess with that. Their faurways are already very good how they are.

Great write up as always, the Rescue looks very interesting.

Tell you what I don't blind buy...much...however I can't get this Max version out of my head.
The couple of hitting reviews revealed that this club is so me.
Give me 200cc fairway wood head all day.

Interesting that I heard one reviewer say that the Fujikura shaft that is in this head has a purposeful lower torque shaft in it as Fujikura had determined that a lower torque in the shaft helped golfers close the face.

Tell you what I don't blind buy...much...however I can't get this Max version out of my head.
The couple of hitting reviews revealed that this club is so me.
Give me 200cc fairway wood head all day.

Interesting that I heard one reviewer say that the Fujikura shaft that is in this head has a purposeful lower torque shaft in it as Fujikura had determined that a lower torque in the shaft helped golfers close the face.
Hit the Max fairway wood today. I like it. Forgiving and monster off the tee.

Last edited:
The Rescue in this lineup will go overlooked by many but will be excellent as in years past.

The Rescue in this lineup will go overlooked by many but will be excellent as in years past.
After my time with the max it has me contemplating a hybrid swap out if I’m being honest…

Anyone hitting things in this line?

Really want to try the Standard at some point. I'm impressed with the Stealth 2 FW's so far, and pondering a switch in the 7W slot.

Anyone hitting things in this line?
I have the rescue. The thing is long , and easy to elevate. I also love the feel and sound. Best rescue I’ve hit beside the g430.

I had a lot of fun with the 5W today indoors, much more what I expected.

I had a lot of fun with the 5W today indoors, much more what I expected.
For as much as I don’t think the driver in for me, I saw good success out of the hybrid. Tested the 4 and it looks good and sounds great.

For as much as I don’t think the driver in for me, I saw good success out of the hybrid. Tested the 4 and it looks good and sounds great.
That’s how I feel about the fairways, the driver was a pretty significant miss, but man I mashed the fairways at the store.

The 3HL has me curious

1708055388687.png

This is happening

1000057500.jpg

Forgot to post this, but with this added to my Tour 5W I'm going 3 headcovers for the first time in years!

Tried the 3-5 woods on the range n they feel kind of weird n dead like i am hitting a really hard piece of plastic- but the balls were flying nice lol

1000057799.jpg

7w is Ventus'd up and ready to rock. Seems like a pretty breezy 250 on course with a high flight. Will need to get it on monitor now and see what's what.

1000057803.jpg

So 7W matches the bomb 5 Tour ^ that replaced my Stealth 2 Plus 5W from last year. #Weapon

1000058118.jpg

265 pin. Into a hurting left wind. Wanted to see what the 7W would do.

Last edited:
Excited about this one!

Last year's fairways were pretty underrated. The plus 5W was a big weapon for me. The deeper faces are a real functional benefit for me. And from early returns this year's will be too. And looks even better over the ball. It will get a long hard look.

View attachment 9235342
D^m I want a 5 wood but can’t bring myself to do it🤔

I really like the hybrid, TM hybrids have been great since the SIM. Just easy to hit and solid feel to it.

This was a pretty meh release for me looks wise, for some reason. I'm sure they loo better in hand, they always do. It's neat to see that people are having good results with some of the lineup.

Honestly thought by the name it was a PING release not TaylorMade. Still hard for me to make the connection.

Back