• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
perfect, keep the HDCP's coming boys so I can figure out a way to split these teams up

edit: I was gonna put the knee surgury into the equation....I am not near as dumb as I look...hehe

yeah buddy, when you think you will be pulling in Thursday?

Fridays course is your basic golf course, nothing really difficult. You will prob have a decent round there.

As much fun as an all-nighter sounds, I'll take ya up on the offer. If you could pm some driving instructions or an address to log into my gps I'd appreciate it.

We'll see how the round goes... it depends on how early the drinks start flowing. hahaha

As much fun as an all-nighter sounds, I'll take ya up on the offer. If you could pm some driving instructions or an address to log into my gps I'd appreciate it.

We'll see how the round goes... it depends on how early the drinks start flowing. hahaha

*scratches head*

I will PM you my address. Send me yours as well so I can mapquest it and make sure it brings you in the easiest route...

*scratches head*

Sarcasm is hard to deliver in text format. All-nighters are never fun the next day. Just pulled one this weekend and yesterday was rough.

hahahaha....yes, and its still early here...I guess I need to wake up.

*slaps himself*

Well after I added in the god-awful round from Saturday I'm up to 19.6... :angry:

umm, when did you take up golf?

My estimated cap is 14 according to oobgolf which I just started keeping this year. I'd estimate my dad at 16.

I'm going to do a final confirmation with my dad this evening, but I do not think that we will play the second round on Saturday, just the morning. I can only expect my wife to have the kids to herself for so long on a weekend day :)

Tee times started at 9 AM Saturday, right?

My estimated cap is 14 according to oobgolf which I just started keeping this year. I'd estimate my dad at 16.

I'm going to do a final confirmation with my dad this evening, but I do not think that we will play the second round on Saturday, just the morning. I can only expect my wife to have the kids to herself for so long on a weekend day :)

Tee times started at 9 AM Saturday, right?

she wont mind...hehe

Saturday at 9 a.m. is correct my friend

umm, when did you take up golf?

Me? I got serious about it in May, played a few rounds the summer before as an excuse to get outside and have a few cold ones.

BTW PM inbound

Freekin SW Fla is going to be scratch before you know it. That guy is ridiculous with his short game so I hear.

Me? I got serious about it in May, played a few rounds the summer before as an excuse to get outside and have a few cold ones.

BTW PM inbound

yeah man, 19.6 is awesome!!!!! since May, I mean, thats incredible.

Freekin SW Fla is going to be scratch before you know it. That guy is ridiculous with his short game so I hear.

haha, I agree...I can bet he will be under 15 before he knows it

yeah man, 19.6 is awesome!!!!! since May, I mean, thats incredible.

haha, I agree...I can bet he will be under 15 before he knows it

Man, I hope he doesn't get to a single digit handicap before I do haha.

Haha ya'll are to kind. I'm trying hard to get it down, playing in a 3 club wind pretty much smacked me around all day, example: the weather chick was talking about wind chill on the morning weather...wtf it's florida! It was awesome playing with Bstone, Biggsy and TC.

Seth I think you're safe dude, I can't make a dang putt.

Ok I am about to head out today and play a practice round without the fancy knee brace on. I need some testing on it to see if I can hang. KellyBo will show me no mercy so it will be a good warm up for Blairsville Friday :golf3: I see my doc Thursday for my final post op appointment. The knee feels good with just minor soreness in the evening. A little ice pack takes care of that. Hmmmm maybe a few cold ones:drinks: in Blairsville will help the soreness too huh? :D The weather looks like it will be chilly but reasonable for North, Ga. so it's going to be a ton of fun! Too bad GG can't send JB on an errand to Blairsville to make TC's day :laughing: Remember if you hear Banjo music playing close to the Chatahoochee river,,, put your car in haul arse and move out as quick as possible :O)......

Hey Gray, is it that same river (Chatahoochee) that they sing about in a country song that it gets hotter than a hoochie coochie? Not a country fan at all but that song cracks me up.

Good luck with the Doc and smack them straight on the practice round.

Hey Gray, is it that same river (Chatahoochee) that they sing about in a country song that it gets hotter than a hoochie coochie? Not a country fan at all but that song cracks me up.

Good luck with the Doc and smack them straight on the practice round.

actually, that really is it

actually, that really is it

So does it really get hotter than a hoochie coochie? (and what exactly in country slang is a hoochie coochie unless there really was no slang intended) :D

So does it really get hotter than a hoochie coochie? (and what exactly in country slang is a hoochie coochie unless there really was no slang intended) :D

you need to come check it out for yourself...hehe. I honestly have no idea what that means but thats a great guess. Sad thing is that I know the lyrics...laugh...

Spoiler
but you obviously do too...hehe

Good question. I was able to reference someone breaking down a Muddy Waters song and it refers to female dance which became very popular after the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. Other slang terms have branched off from it obviously for more suggestive meanings.

you need to come check it out for yourself...hehe. I honestly have no idea what that means but thats a great guess. Sad thing is that I know the lyrics...laugh...

Now you two have me singing this song in my head... arg!

Good question. I was able to reference someone breaking down a Muddy Waters song and it refers to female dance which became very popular after the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. Other slang terms have branched off from it obviously for more suggestive meanings.

Now you two have me singing this song in my head... arg!

haha, I sang the whole damn thing in mine, and I slapped myself for doing so

This thread is getting freaky.

Atticus -- If you can't get off Friday, then maybe you can drive down early Satuday morning and play with us. The cabin is going to be pretty packed with some folks having to bring an air mattress so driving up might be a good alternative. I set the cutoff date last week as space was becoming an issue. Let me know and we will work it out.

I will not be able to get anytime off that weekend its my weekend duty... ill have to wait untill next year :banghead:

I will not be able to get anytime off that weekend its my weekend duty... ill have to wait untill next year :banghead:

Thanks for the heads up Atticus. Maybe next time buddy or you might consider coming down to WPB in May at the super duper outing !

Back