• Hampton Cove, Huntsville, AL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shoals, Muscle Shoals, AL

• Oxmoor Valley, Birmingham, AL

• Ross Bridge, Birmingham, AL

• Other location (please specifiy in post)

• Total voters
Ole Gray just told me he is probably leaving at 4am to get to Blairsville in time for his tee time on Friday. I'm thinking, almost 60 years old, 36 holes of golf, moonshine, beer, etc. Poor Ole Gray will be in hog heaven but he'll probably be cutting some serious Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's by 9pm.

Ole Gray can party longer than me! He is a 60 year old machine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This time next week fellas! The countdown is on.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

This time next week fellas! The countdown is on.

SW -- You keep them boys in Florida straight and then come up to Blairsville and get ready to play some more dude! Just think,,, you are going from flat courses in Florida to Mountain courses in Georgia and banjos :guitar: ... You think you can handle all that excitement in just two weeks? :D Not to mention two weekends with ol TC huh ?

SW -- You keep them boys in Florida straight and then come up to Blairsville and get ready to play some more dude! Just think,,, you are going from flat courses in Florida to Mountain courses in Georgia and banjos :guitar: ... You think you can handle all that excitement in just two weeks? :D Not to mention two weekends with ol TC huh ?

I was raised up on banjos...two weekends with good ol TC well that might take the cake :)

I was raised up on banjos...two weekends with good ol TC well that might take the cake :)

TC is ok once you get past the crocs :D One-T is the one you have to watch :drinks:

Haha then we'll get along great.

One -T gave me one more name to add to the list today. ry-dawg is the last entry to be added to our Southeastern Group outing.
The list below is our final list. The ones I have not received a commitment from, have been removed.
olgray
TC
one-T
UncleDaddy
Setho
DannyBoy
Bruce
Bubba
ry-dawg
rodney
DirtGuy - first time thp SE group outing
SW Fla - first time thp SE group outing

CabinTotal = 12
Clam Fist & Little brother - first time SE outing - Friday golf only
AdWillingham & Dad - Saturday golf only
Total golfers = 16

Last edited:
Super excited and it's still a week away. Looks like we have a fun group.

Super excited and it's still a week away. Looks like we have a fun group.

Good buddy you just don't have a clue how much fun these outings are! Get ready to meet some fun folks and a great time on the golf course. Five more days not counting today and we all will be having a ball in Blairsville, Ga :bananadance:

I have sent a PM & email to jingramgbr - first time thp SE group outing and have not heard back from him? If any of you guys know him make sure he let's me know asap if he is confirmed for this Friday? He has been removed from the current confirmed listing unless one of us get's an update.

Pairings for Friday @ the Southeastern Golf Outing

Pairings for Friday @ the Southeastern Golf Outing

Ok guys this is the current pairings for November 12th at the Blairsville Ga. Southeastern outing:

Friday Pairings at Butter Nut Creek are:

Group #1
Uncle Daddy
DannyBoy
Bruce
Bubba

Group #2
Rodney
One-T
Ry-dawg

Group #3
SethO
Clam Fist
Little Brother

Group #4
Dirt Guy
TC
ole gray
SW Fla

We will eat out Friday night at the local Seafood restaurant that was so gracious to let out group in late for dinner last time. Saturday evening we all will go grocery shopping to pick out a delicious steak for our grill out. Get ready for some mountain top fun!

Last edited:
Pairings for Saturday's round at Old Union Championship Course to be released soon!

Saturday's pairings at old union golf course

Saturday's pairings at old union golf course

Pairings for Saturday's round at Old Union Championship Course to be released soon!

Ok guys look forward to a great time next weekend! During the afternoon rounds both days, we will have a captain's choice scramble tournament. Captains will be determined from scores shot during the a.m. rounds

Group #1
ol gray
AdWillingham
TC

Group #2
rodney
DannyBoy
Bubba
ry-dawg

Group #3
One-T
Dirt Guy
SW Fla
SethO

Group #4
Uncle Daddy
Dad Willingham
Bruce

Last edited:
Wish I could afford to make it down there. Sounds like a blast you guys/gals have fun and get tons of pictures!!

Wish I could afford to make it down there. Sounds like a blast you guys/gals have fun and get tons of pictures!!

Atticus -- It's not too late now if you are still interested?

I really wish I could... I just cant afford it right now and doubt I could get the time off work. I really do want to see some pictures and maybe next year we can make it in Myrtle Beach or Kiawah Island (I better start saving now)

Atticus -- It's not too late now if you are still interested?

Atticus -- The cabin fee is broken down and split between us. It will be no more than $47.00 per person and that includes Friday & Saturday night! You can't beat that dude. The golf course fees will also be discounted. One-T will post the fees for each course soon and they will be at a great price. If you live in South Carolina you are not far from Blairsville.

I really wish I could... I just cant afford it right now and doubt I could get the time off work. I really do want to see some pictures and maybe next year we can make it in Myrtle Beach or Kiawah Island (I better start saving now)

We will make sure and take plenty of pics and post them. Hopefully you can make one of the next outings and thanks for your interest!

I'll see what I can do but I doubt ill get the time off ill get back to you tomorrow afternoon

Atticus -- If you can't get off Friday, then maybe you can drive down early Satuday morning and play with us. The cabin is going to be pretty packed with some folks having to bring an air mattress so driving up might be a good alternative. I set the cutoff date last week as space was becoming an issue. Let me know and we will work it out.

I kind of need to know some HDCP's. For the second round each day we need to split up into teams to play a captains choice. So, post your HDCP, if you dont wanna post it PM me. Gray, give me the guys coming with danny HDCP's. If you dont know them 100% just guestimate. We wil lwant the teams as fair as possible. This is for friday and saturday. Captains choice will help us move quicker so we dont lose daylight and keep us from getting too wore out.

also, can you switch out Rodney and SethO on day 1?

I've got the travel itch and am pretty darn excited to see some new scenery (and meet some new faces) down south.

I'm normally around bogey (18) but with a new course and me not playing for a while I'll probably fall into the 20-26 range. I haven't seen over 100 since getting battered in Omaha at the beginning of the summer.

yeah buddy, when you think you will be pulling in Thursday?

Fridays course is your basic golf course, nothing really difficult. You will prob have a decent round there.

I kind of need to know some HDCP's. For the second round each day we need to split up into teams to play a captains choice. So, post your HDCP, if you dont wanna post it PM me. Gray, give me the guys coming with danny HDCP's. If you dont know them 100% just guestimate. We wil lwant the teams as fair as possible. This is for friday and saturday. Captains choice will help us move quicker so we dont lose daylight and keep us from getting too wore out.

These are based on current ghin handicap system.

ole gray 13.4
DannyBoy 12.6
Bruce 12.6
Bubba 15.9

Now if you want to make it even out and make it more fair, mine should be around 18 now, since my knee surgery. Still recovering and not 100 percent healthy :thumb:

Back