Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

I don't currently have the time to read through the thread so maybe its been mentioned already but what I think would be great in the my bag area is to be able to add more detail to a club for comparison purposes. For example lets say you are trying a new shaft but is the same club. I have added a new club so its a different color but it would be cool if I could specify 9* or 10.5* and shaft, etc. even if its just a text line so when I am looking I remember the difference. Currently only option is to add a new club but all it does is show as the same club but a different color...if that makes any sense

has anyone been experiencing the Shotscope watch pre-maturely advancing to the next hole before you’re done with the current hole
Yes, when I've intended to use the pin collect feature, I'll see that it has advanced to the next hole. I haven't been able to "go back" to the pin connect screen.

What is the current version of the firmware?

Yes, when I've intended to use the pin collect feature, I'll see that it has advanced to the next hole. I haven't been able to "go back" to the pin connect screen.
Have you tried tapping on the hole at the bottom of the watch, then select the previous hole? I don't know if you are standing on the green if that would cause the Pin Collect screen to appear, but Pin Collect is an option in the Game Menu as well. I'm not sure how any putts you mark at that point would be registered since it has already, at least once, advanced to the next hole. I haven't run into your situation so I am just guessing at possible solutions.

I don't currently have the time to read through the thread so maybe its been mentioned already but what I think would be great in the my bag area is to be able to add more detail to a club for comparison purposes. For example lets say you are trying a new shaft but is the same club. I have added a new club so its a different color but it would be cool if I could specify 9* or 10.5* and shaft, etc. even if its just a text line so when I am looking I remember the difference. Currently only option is to add a new club but all it does is show as the same club but a different color...if that makes any sense
I asked the same question to @GavinwithaR1 and I now have 2 set ups with the same Driver with different shafts so that I could compare the two.
Vanquish 4R in Blue and UST LIN-Q M40X RED in Red:

1691081614775.png

You can toggle back to the current hole, then cycle through the options to the pin collect screen where you can then mark putts. What I dont know is if at this point its just marking the # of putts for the scorecard, or if its still tracking the location of each putt. The tougher issue was when it advanced to the next hole after I had already marked 2 putts, so when I did this and looked at the stats post round, I had four putts on that hole.

That last round had too many errors to try and manually fix, so likely going to toss that round's data.

A few minutes ago, I was on the Dashboard checking my driving stats and noticed that Strokes Gained is not changing regardless of the Handicap Benchmark I set. Clearly something is off and I wondered if anyone else has noticed this happening?

A few minutes ago, I was on the Dashboard checking my driving stats and noticed that Strokes Gained is not changing regardless of the Handicap Benchmark I set. Clearly something is off and I wondered if anyone else has noticed this happening?

Just noticed this this morning. I'm sure shotscope will get it sorted out shortly.

Yeah, I notice that yesterday...

Same thing here.

Been that way for several days for me.

Think I know the answer, but without going through each hole of each round and counting, is there a way to accumulate positional shots? Not that it'll do more than confirm what already know (lack of club face control is killing my rounds), but just for grins I'd like to get a count on how many strokes my wayward drives are costing me. I'm at 15% with penalties, but that isn't the whole story.

Likewise for me. No changes for me either and its been more than a week.
It's ok. I'm thinking about just using the device as a GPS to measure distances for the rest of the season. The data was never really about helping my game, more to confirm what I could see objectively. It did a very good job of that.

It's ok. I'm thinking about just using the device as a GPS to measure distances for the rest of the season. The data was never really about helping my game, more to confirm what I could see objectively. It did a very good job of that.

I should note that this does not happen on the phone app, which reports my SG accurately vs. various handicaps.

Well, I played my first Connex tagged round today and everything went pretty well, but it won't let me sign off. It wants me to add 10 more strokes, but every shot I took is in and the scorecard is accurate. I can't submit it in the app and it doesn't show up on the full website dashboard either, so I don't know what to do with it now. I've told it to pause and left it unsubmitted because it won't let me do anything else...

Struggling to get anything useful out if my H4. Found another couple of things I'm not happy with that I'll be going to support about.

If battery is low and you've started a round, if you try to charge it ends the round meaning you have to start a new round all over unless they've hidden the resume round somewhere.

Second, if you do have multiple rounds started on the same course, you can't merge the rounds as far as I can see.

[
Second, if you do have multiple rounds started on the same course, you can't merge the rounds as far as I can see.
Submit a request to support. They can merge rounds.

New software update for iOS and Android if you didn’t get the email today. You now have aerial views of the course at your disposal.
Thank you - just updated!

Been thinking about if we are able to get a break down of performance yardages for overall, fairway, and rough. I ask because I find I get fliers out of the rough on my home courses and feel like it would be nice to know distances depending on if I'm in the fairway or rough.

I would love to get a link to be able to share whole round stats like I can see in my dash...more then the current share options...like actually be able to get a public link for people to view my round that I send it to.

Back