Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

n abysmal hole, but shows as a GIR, obviously not....
Why is it showing up this way?
Does it still show a GIR after you advance to the next hole, maybe only showing a GIR while editing that hole? I've had some edits, for example, maybe moving a shot from just on the green to just off the green, or vice versa, and the number of putts doesn't get adjusted until I move on to the next hole.

Does it still show a GIR after you advance to the next hole, maybe only showing a GIR while editing that hole? I've had some edits, for example, maybe moving a shot from just on the green to just off the green, or vice versa, and the number of putts doesn't get adjusted until I move on to the next hole.

Well crap... I just went back and looked at it and it changed... I jumped off that stupid hole multiple times to see if that was the problem and it never changed. Looks like for whatever reason it needed to be saved and signed off. :rolleyes:

Thanks man!

I'm testing out a new driver. Can we have 2 drivers in the "my bag" at the same time with two different D tags?

I'm testing out a new driver. Can we have 2 drivers in the "my bag" at the same time with two different D tags?
A "D" tag is a "D" tag - no way to differentiate two clubs using the same tag. The one recorded will be the one assigned to the "D" tag in My Bag. You might try assigning another tag to the 2nd driver, say the X1?

A "D" tag is a "D" tag - no way to differentiate two clubs using the same tag. The one recorded will be the one assigned to the "D" tag in My Bag. You might try assigning another tag to the 2nd driver, say the X1?
Since I want to carry both drivers at the same time while I'm testing I can just use one of the X tags temporarily for the new one.

Since I want to carry both drivers at the same time while I'm testing I can just use one of the X tags temporarily for the new one.
Personally I just put the x1 tag on my second driver.

I already am using the X1 and X2 tags. Is there not an X3 and X4? I don't have those tags but they are listed as options in my bag?

I already am using the X1 and X2 tags. Is there not an X3 and X4? I don't have those tags but they are listed as options in my bag?

You could use any extra tag (except putter) you have and just assign it as your second driver. If it bother you Shotscope does sell extra tags here:

Shotscope tags

The tag used makes absolutely no difference. Use one of the "X" tags. If the brand and model of the chipper isn't in any of the lists, ask Shot Scope support to add it. I don't know what category of club, SW, LW, GW it should be under.;

That’s exactly what I am doing, but because Chipper isn’t an option I just selected LW (out of any club type) so all my chipper stats show up as LW. I’m asking for Chipper to be added as a club type.

For example: I put tag X1 into my chipper then when setting it up in my bag I am able to assign it as a Chipper or C (not another type of club) so then all the stats show up under this club type. At the moment I have to select an incorrect club type in my bag. Minor issue I know but I’m sure a few people use one.

I have multiple X1 and X2 tags. Are there actually X3 or X4 tags? There are slots available in my bag but no tags.

I have multiple X1 and X2 tags. Are there actually X3 or X4 tags? There are slots available in my bag but no tags.
They sell an extra set of 4 tags that includes X2, X3, X4 and a P tag. Currently, listed as out of stock:

@GavinwithaR1
As part of Course Analysis, Shots Plotted, it would be nice to see the date of the shot in addition to the other info provided for each shot, both tee shots and approach shots. That way, one can connect the results of the approach shot to a specific tee shot.

@GavinwithaR1
As part of Course Analysis, Shots Plotted, it would be nice to see the date of the shot in addition to the other info provided for each shot, both tee shots and approach shots. That way, one can connect the results of the approach shot to a specific tee shot.

Will feed that back, you are effectively looking for the latest say 30 tee shots to understand form?

Will feed that back, you are effectively looking for the latest say 30 tee shots to understand form?
Maybe at the most! Currently, the choices are only the last 1, Custom, or for the year, Maybe have the same options as are available for other performance items, 1, 5, 10, 15, year and custom?

The last several times out, I've had the H4 stick on certain holes. For instance, I'll tag my tee club and hit then when I get to my second shot, it's still showing yardage form the tee box and the club I hit. Sometimes, I can toggle through it but others it still returns to the tee. It usually happens at a certain section of my course, holes 13-16, but has happened elsewhere on the course.

Anyone had this problem?

When the watch isn't being used can the time be shown digitally? Or are there other analog watch faces to choose from?

I've got 12 hour time set on my X5 but the time shows up in 24 hour format. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure if this is the right thread, but has anyone been experiencing the Shotscope watch pre-maturely advancing to the next hole before you’re done with the current hole? I have the V3, so not sure if it’s specific to the V3 or something else, but last few rounds, I’ve noticed often when I’m on the putting green, I’m getting ready to mark my first putt, but the watch is already on the next hole (I use manual putting). Happened on multiple holes today. There were also one or two instances in which I had marked my first put, but by the time I was ready to mark my second putt, it had moved to the next hole. When I toggled back into the pin collect option for the hole, it was showing 0 putts. Can’t really tell what’s causing the issue as it’s happened on multiple courses now.

The V3 also missed 2 holes in a row today where no data was collected at all, which hasn’t happened in a long time. Wondering if there was a recent update or something that’s causing the issue, though can’t recall when the last FW update took place.

Hi @GavinwithaR1

Is it possible to add "Chipper" as an option under name and the identifier as "C"? see pictures below. A silly minor request, but would be nice to correctly label/track clubs.

Cheers!

1690759273992.png
1690759319970.png

@GavinwithaR1

Some things I know and don't know:

- I know that in Auto putting mode, after holing out, you indicate the number of times the putter was used, even from off the green. Only putts taken from actually on the green will be counted as "putts" and shots from off the green go into the Short Game area.

- I know that in both Auto and Manual putting modes, that any club used other than the putter from off the green with the Pin Collect screen showing will still be recognized and the shot recorded properly. There is no need to exit the Pin Collect screen for these shots.

- I know that in Manual putting mode, with no putter tag installed on the putter, that the Pin Collect screen must be used for all shots with the putter, even from off the green, in order to record the shot.

- What I do not know is if in Manual putting mode, with a putter tag installed on the putter, if a shot from off the green with the putter, with the yardage screen showing (NO pin Collect screen showing), will have the putter recognized and the shot properly recorded. Or, even with a putter tag installed and in Manual putting mode, must the Pin Collect screen be used to record a shot from off the green?

I trust my question makes sense.

I am not sure, best to ask the support team on this.
I did. I think it has been over a week since I did so. I did get a response that they haven't forgotten about me but have been busy. I just thought maybe you would know off the top of your head.

@GavinwithaR1

Some things I know and don't know:

- I know that in Auto putting mode, after holing out, you indicate the number of times the putter was used, even from off the green. Only putts taken from actually on the green will be counted as "putts" and shots from off the green go into the Short Game area. (y)

- I know that in both Auto and Manual putting modes, that any club used other than the putter from off the green with the Pin Collect screen showing will still be recognized and the shot recorded properly. There is no need to exit the Pin Collect screen for these shots. (y)

- I know that in Manual putting mode, with no putter tag installed on the putter, that the Pin Collect screen must be used for all shots with the putter, even from off the green, in order to record the shot. (y)

- What I do not know is if in Manual putting mode, with a putter tag installed on the putter, if a shot from off the green with the putter, with the yardage screen showing (NO pin Collect screen showing), will have the putter recognized and the shot properly recorded. Or, even with a putter tag installed and in Manual putting mode, must the Pin Collect screen be used to record a shot from off the green?

If you are using manual putting it most likely that due to any number of factors the putter tag isn't picked up consistently by the watch. It will still look for it but won't record putts. So you would have to add any putts manually, yes the Pin Collect screen needs to be used.

I trust my question makes sense.

Back