Shot Scope Software - Data, Updates, Features, Requests and Questions

I'd like to be able to look at the data for rounds that may not be consecutive. For example, I play every weekday, weather permitting. I would like to pick and choose and look at my data for my Monday rounds or others where I haven't played for a couple of days or more, and see how that data compares to consecutive rounds.

So I did a thing on Friday that my X5 captured

IMG_3455.png

Question if anyone might know: last year I put a new driver in the bag but set it up incorrectly in the dashboard. Instead of adding a new club, I edited the existing driver club which means starting this season I have no driver data with the new club active.

I know roughly when the club was put in my bag - is there a way to move data from one club to another? I assume not, so I'll just have to wait and let the data populate.

Question if anyone might know: last year I put a new driver in the bag but set it up incorrectly in the dashboard. Instead of adding a new club, I edited the existing driver club which means starting this season I have no driver data with the new club active.

I know roughly when the club was put in my bag - is there a way to move data from one club to another? I assume not, so I'll just have to wait and let the data populate.
I would contact Shotscope support and see if they can assist.

You probably can go back to the rounds since you got it and change your driver shots to the new club now that it's been added but that would take a long time if you have a lot of rounds logged. Hopefully support will have a better solution

Is anyone else having issues editing rounds in the app lately? I played Saturday and Sunday and the app crashed as I was editing the Saturday round and would not load again so I ended up editing through the browser dashboard. Now it's still showing the continue editing icon and the app crashes when I try to open it. When I open my Sunday round, it crashes when I click the edit icon.

These rounds were logged with a V5, so not sure if there are some bugs going on

I have a question for Shot Scope users: this past weekend's trip to Jankfest was my first trip to a different time zone with my X5. It took 3 solid days for the watch to update to the local time - is this normal? I'm just thinking that since the watch uses GPS to determine location, it would make sense that it would also know the time zone?

I have a question for Shot Scope users: this past weekend's trip to Jankfest was my first trip to a different time zone with my X5. It took 3 solid days for the watch to update to the local time - is this normal? I'm just thinking that since the watch uses GPS to determine location, it would make sense that it would also know the time zone?
Mine updated immediately when I went to Florida. At least it was the right time when I played.

Did you open the shot scope app? I know I had to download new course updates after I was there.

Pretty sure if you sync with the app, it should change straight away.

Mine updated immediately when I went to Florida. At least it was the right time when I played.

Did you open the shot scope app? I know I had to download new course updates after I was there.

Pretty sure if you sync with the app, it should change straight away.
Now that you mention it, I think that may have been what made the time update. Looking at my dashboard it appears I synced my rounds sometime after Saturday's round. Thank you both for the advice!

When you synch with the app, it updates the time to match.

Question on the new V5, I've noticed it switches holes on me pretty easily if I get off "my" fairway. Is there a way to turn off auto updating which hole you are on?

Back