Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

IMG_1441.jpeg
IMG_1442.jpeg

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1448.jpeg

Feels even better in hand than you thought, right?
Absolutely, can’t say enough about the display as well. Both Red and Black views are crisp, the Pro LX was great at the cost but this is absolutely outstanding with a easily read display.

IMG_1446.jpeg
Pic in hand, wear a medium/large glove

Absolutely, can’t say enough about the display as well. Both Red and Black views are crisp, the Pro LX was great at the cost but this is absolutely outstanding with an easily read display.
To me right now it might be best in class

IMG_1449.jpeg
IMG_1450.jpeg

Slope Function On/Off

Really want to expand on the lettering crispness. The black/red is super clean and doesn’t have any pixel looking lettering just all crisp lines. Red has a bit of a glow from the perimeter when in the red color but doesn’t interfere with vision, and had the same issue with my Cobalt with red display at a few hundred dollars more than this as well it would glare a touch and double display the letters if the brightness wasn’t adjusted just right.

Feels even better in hand than you thought, right?
@Golfers Anonymous killed it with the pictures. As for how it feels for me it hits the perfect spot of weight, feel, and size. I thought the Pro L2 was going to be hard to be beat, but I am so freaking expressed. Can't wait to take it for a spin this weekend.

THPers at the last Data Experience will see these and realize that they had some input on what the final design looked like.
Pretty cool to see the style and features align with what THPers were looking for.
Is this one you'd recommend?

I've finally decided to replace my Bushnell

IMG_1133.jpeg
This just showed up today. Definitely has a premium feel to it, has some weight. Like the optics and the red/black options. Can’t wait to get it out on the course this weekend.

IMG_1455.jpeg
Evening test on the red readout and it’s fantastic. The glow I posted before is solved by getting my eyes closer to the optical (glasses) but once I did it cleaned up the glow nicely.

Is this one you'd recommend?

I've finally decided to replace my Bushnell
Without question. It will be what I am using for the forseeable future.

IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1864.jpeg

Alright. Full disclosure: I absolutely adored the Pro L2. One of my favorite rangefinders ever. It was the model of efficiency.

This? Well. We’ve got an entirely different beast on our hands (and it really is so cool to see elements of what was discussed at Ballyhack showing up in the ProZR.

First off, it feels premium. No question. The one knock on the Pro L2 for some folks was that it just lacked that “best in class” feel. Not a problem here. This is a gorgeous rangefinder. I can’t wait to get it on course. My initial impression is that the red/black optics will be really, really cool. I just really have a hard time thinking any other company packs what Shot Scope does into a rangefinder at this price point. It’s billed as a premium rangefinder and it fits that description for sure.

Maiden voyage today on course. Looking forward to it.

View attachment 9243989
View attachment 9243990

Alright. Full disclosure: I absolutely adored the Pro L2. One of my favorite rangefinders ever. It was the model of efficiency.

This? Well. We’ve got an entirely different beast on our hands (and it really is so cool to see elements of what was discussed at Ballyhack showing up in the ProZR.

First off, it feels premium. No question. The one knock on the Pro L2 for some folks was that it just lacked that “best in class” feel. Not a problem here. This is a gorgeous rangefinder. I can’t wait to get it on course. My initial impression is that the red/black optics will be really, really cool. I just really have a hard time thinking any other company packs what Shot Scope does into a rangefinder at this price point. It’s billed as a premium rangefinder and it fits that description for sure.
Man, that all sounds great. Ordered mine Weds, hoping it ships soon 👍🏼

IMG_1487.jpeg
IMG_1488.jpeg
IMG_1490.jpeg
Examples of the compact and sleek look this new model brings.

Worked great today was able to pick up the pin quickly, and clearly read the display. Happy with how the first outing went of many more.

Worked great today was able to pick up the pin quickly, and clearly read the display. Happy with how the first outing went of many more.

Agreed. I was super pleased. It performs as well as the Pro L2 - definitely more of a premium feel. I ended up using the red display about halfway through the round. I like it a lot.

It’s just hard to overstate the value you get with Shot Scope rangefinders. A slope rangefinder with a quality magnet at this price point? It’s as good as any on the market and now has that ultra premium feel.

Agreed. I was super pleased. It performs as well as the Pro L2 - definitely more of a premium feel. I ended up using the red display about halfway through the round. I like it a lot.

It’s just hard to overstate the value you get with Shot Scope rangefinders. A slope rangefinder with a quality magnet at this price point? It’s as good as any on the market and now has that ultra premium feel.
I’d give it the nod over the Pro L2 in performance, it’s quicker and the display just has a touch more there personally.

Back