Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

I know rangefinders probably don't excite people as much as new tech in a driver or shafts but when you need one hard not to take a look at Shot Scope products. This unit appears to have everything one needs in a rangefinder, not to mention if you find the price offensive (you'd be crazy) they have lesser expensive options that work just as well, literally something for everyone.

I know rangefinders probably don't excite people as much as new tech in a driver or shafts but when you need one hard not to take a look at Shot Scope products. This unit appears to have everything one needs in a rangefinder, not to mention if you find the price offensive (you'd be crazy) they have lesser expensive options that work just as well, literally something for everyone.
From what rangefinders cost at the beginning and what some charge now. 299 seems like a great price.

From what rangefinders cost at the beginning and what some charge now. 299 seems like a great price.
I 100% agree thats why I said you'd be crazy if you found this price offensive. The last rangefinder I had that had all the features (minus the magnet...which I LOVE) cost nearly $600

Still can't believe THPers had a say in helping with the final design. Some THPers have good taste lol

Couldn’t have said it better myself. The features and options at the price they bring products in at is outstanding.

I’m still rocking the Pro L1, this one has my interest.

That is a great looking rangefinder. Shotscope is knocking it out of the park. Having a price range for everyone is really smart. My L2 has been flawless,

You beat me to mentioning this.

We had a product development seminar at the Data Experience and our team really relied on some of the feedback in creating this.
That is amazing! And the PRO ZR looks great!

Man, I continue to be impressed with Shot Scope and LOVE their mentality. Have loved my watch (V3), but I'm thinking it's time to pass it down to one of my sons and then pick up one of these (and/or the X5)! This looks so solid.

Man, I continue to be impressed with Shot Scope and LOVE their mentality. Have loved my watch (V3), but I'm thinking it's time to pass it down to one of my sons and then pick up one of these (AND the new X5)! This looks so solid.
FIFY

First range finder in 3 years taking my previous one out of my bag. The build quality and speed blew me away

First range finder in 3 years taking my previous one out of my bag. The build quality and speed blew me away
How crisp is the red?

Pretty darn good. Slightly sharper than L2, but its so darn fast, you dont notice anything except instant readings haha.
That’s where I was curious. Love the color change options depending on when you’re playing. The current lineup wasn’t slow by any measure now this has me excited as it must be instant.

I’m still rocking the Pro L1, this one has my interest.
Same. I do like the refinements.
Price point is spot on.
ShotScope products do exactly what they are supposed to.
The tech and capabilities are high quality.
I like it a lot.
marlon brando i like this movie alot. no. shame. GIF by Maudit

I have always been fond of Shot Scope products in the past and that doesn’t look like it will be fading anytime soon. The next edition of range finders from Shot Scope looks stunning and premium! The addition of a magnet is what folks have been asking for awhile now! Great price point!

These ZRs look sweet. Hope to be able to test drive one at the Data experience in May

These ZRs look sweet. Hope to be able to test drive one at the Data experience in May
You and me both. Really want to try out the magnet feature and maybe confirm what the Shotscope team did in terms of driving over one with a golf cart.

You and me both. Really want to try out the magnet feature and maybe confirm what the Shotscope team did in terms of driving over one with a golf cart.
Its hard to get excited about a laser. The top ones seem to have similar feature sets, etc.
This one took us by surprise. First, because we saw THPers help shape the design that it ended up being. Second, because in hand, it is really really well done.
Metal has a very high quality feel. Its faster than the new Bushnell I tested. Its as fast as the Voice Caddie I was using, that was the best based on sheer speed. Its accurate, has every feature and just flat out works.

And its priced in a way, someone that wants high quality doesnt need to spend double to get there.

The magnet feature is a game changer for us that ride in carts often, I love grabbing it shooting it and knowing exactly what club I need before I exit the cart. It's very strong and I've had no issues with it falling off at any point. Fun fact about the magnet is they had to add that feature specifically for the US market because over seas everyone walks or pushes and the magnet isn't needed.

Just be careful not to leave on it on the cart when you're done playing haha.

With GPS I have used a rangefinder less and less but I do have a few times a round where one would be handy. Right now I am not 100% confident the current rangefinder I have is accurate compared to others and I am looking for a new one. I like the looks and feel about this one. Also it's ShotScope so you know the R&D is there along with the build quality.

How does the LCD work in this? Is it just an overlay on the optics, or is the image projected onto the screen?

How does the LCD work in this? Is it just an overlay on the optics, or is the image projected onto the screen?
Ya know, I do not know the answer, but I believe an overlay. Its clear, bright and easy to see.

Back