Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Shot Scope just keeps on innovating. From the start, they have proven that just living on past successes isn’t something that interests them. No, they have kept their focus squarely on providing golfers with devices dedicated to implementing the best distance measurement based technologies and designs to help them improve. While their GPS and shot tracking systems are often the main focus, the brand also understands the fondness that golfers have for rangefinders.

That brings us to the present, and the introduction of Shot Scope’s newest laser rangefinder, the PRO ZR.

Continue reading...

These look fantastic, didn’t think they could improve on the other options but here they did again.

Looked but not quite on the website just yet. These release today?

• Staff
It does seem very much more refined than the Pro L2 I’ve been using and yeah, love the magnet integration.

THPers at the last Data Experience will see these and realize that they had some input on what the final design looked like.
Pretty cool to see the style and features align with what THPers were looking for.

• Staff
THPers at the last Data Experience will see these and realize that they had some input on what the final design looked like.
Pretty cool to see the style and features align with what THPers were looking for.
How freaking cool is that?

You beat me to mentioning this.

We had a product development seminar at the Data Experience and our team really relied on some of the feedback in creating this.

It has a magnet?!!!
Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

This was my biggest complaint with the PRO LX. The placement of the buttons on top made it impossible to find an aftermarket magnetic strap to use that didn’t impede their function. Glad to see Shot Scope listened to feedback.

I was thinking it but didn’t want to say it :ROFLMAO:

You beat me to mentioning this.

We had a product development seminar at the Data Experience and our team really relied on some of the feedback in creating this.
Really great to be able to remember those slides and then see what the final product resulted in.

Great job ShotScope and the data experience team!!! This looks awesome! Can’t believe there is tech in there from THPers!!!

Very cool to see this release, love the ShotScope range finders I have and I'm sure this one will be stellar as well. As very cool to know that some of our feedback from the 2023 Data Experience was taken into account with this unit, it looks amazing.

The new form looks amazing! I thought the Pro L2 was going to be hard to beat be the Pro ZR has blown it out of the water.

This is pretty fricking cool. I still have my NX7 that I'm using (and it's running strong) when not using my ShotScope V3. Might be the year for me to upgrade my rangefinder. Oh and this thing looks FANTASTIC!

Looks great! Love to hear about THP'rs having input on a design.

This unit looks like perfection from Shot Scope. The Pro L2 was a great little unit, it worked well and it was quick. I had a few hiccups with the focus ring at times but otherwise it no complaints. The Pro ZR looks like a higher end unit from the photos and its pretty cool at last years data experience we were asked about some of the design features! The magnet is now a must have for me and the addition of red/black visuals is nice and lets not kid ourselves that slope probably isn't ever getting turned off haha

Love that they continue to refine and improve. This maybe the year my NX7 crashes. Shotscope will be at the top of list when it’s time to buy.

You had me at being able to switch between a black and red display. I want one! Also so cool that THPers had a say in helping with the design!

Pretty awesome THPers helped influence the design - and that is a great looking rangefinder.

You had me at being able to switch between a black and red display. I want one! Also so cool that THPers had a say in helping with the design!
It’s a cool feature imo. I’m a big fan of a red display.

299 is a price that has me interested alone.

It’s a cool feature imo. I’m a big fan of a red display.
Giving options are the best! I'd pick red all day but being able to switch back to black if I wanted to is really cool

Back