Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

Ya know, I do not know the answer, but I believe an overlay. Its clear, bright and easy to see.
I think this is at the top of my list for purchases this year

First range finder in 3 years taking my previous one out of my bag. The build quality and speed blew me away
That’s high praise!!!

Any idea how it works if you don't have the steadiest of hands?

Any idea how it works if you don't have the steadiest of hands?
I cant speak to first hand experience, as with two hands, I am pretty steady. But I asked, and was told that the scan mode works incredibly well.

It looks good and very solid, but the only thing I think it is missing is OLED screen. Bright OLED really helps in low light.

Just dropped on their website.

Just dropped on their website.
They look so good. The gps maps in app is an interesting point on the site.

Patience is a virtue and I severely lack :ROFLMAO: , ordered and can’t wait for it to get in to review.

I am pondering one of these - appears I lost my rangefinder during my last round 4-5 months ago

They look so good. The gps maps in app is an interesting point on the site.
I wonder if it links at all to the rangefinder? although as I type that it hit me that’s not needed as phones can keep the app current with location 🤦‍♂️

This is a lot at that fantastic price point. Immediately on my strong ponder list as I've been contemplating getting a new rangefinder!

This is a lot at that fantastic price point. Immediately on my strong ponder list as I've been contemplating getting a new rangefinder!
do it jewish GIF

I’m really excited to see this hit the hands of some THP’ers. I love the Pro L2. And, yeah, it’s really damn cool to see some of our input and feedback from Ballyhack present in the PRO ZR. It’ll be a fixture in my bag, I’ll say.

I honestly think this is going to unseat my voice caddie

wow, that good huh?
The heft it has is to e biggest win for me, it feels substantial, which I like. And, it was as fast as the VC when @JB and I got to mess with it, that impressed us both

The heft it has is to e biggest win for me, it feels substantial, which I like. And, it was as fast as the VC when @JB and I got to mess with it, that impressed us both
Yeah the speed was as fast as anything I have used.

Does this beat a voice caddie L6 at $100 cheaper?

When my Pro L1 kicks, obviously this is the best move.

Have a feeling that I'll be acquiring this one soon.. the more I read the quicker this has moved to the top for me

Have a feeling that I'll be acquiring this one soon.. the more I read the quicker this has moved to the top for me
Hope to have in hand reviews soon. Can’t wait to run it through its paces.

Back