Shot Scope Pro L2 Laser Rangefinder

Pro L2 is still going strong, haven't had one issue with it. The magnet is plenty strong, it hasn't come loose even once yet and my course isn't exactly the smoothest ride you've ever seen.

Tough units i have managed to drop mine on the ground 3-4 times now and zero marks on the rangefinder and no operational issues.

Tough units i have managed to drop mine on the ground 3-4 times now and zero marks on the rangefinder and no operational issues.
Great to hear.

Pro L2 is still going strong, haven't had one issue with it. The magnet is plenty strong, it hasn't come loose even once yet and my course isn't exactly the smoothest ride you've ever seen.
The unit is a beast for the package size. Lots of great technology packed in.

Still zero issues with my L2. I am not the easiest on rangefinders but it still looks brand new. Battery life is solid it still shows full and I use it all the time.

Still zero issues with my L2. I am not the easiest on rangefinders but it still looks brand new. Battery life is solid it still shows full and I use it all the time.
Agreed! Rock solid every day.

Great to hear how well the range finder is holding up for you.

Same, it's holding up very well for me and I use it multiple times per round. Love how strong the magnet is, and wonder how I ever got along with non-magnetic rangefinders before this.

Another update on the Pro L2. It's such a great compact range finder. Been fortunate to test this one alongside the Pro LX+. Both are great and have magnets to go right on the cart. Rotating between the two on a regular basis and they are just both rockstars.

Another update on the Pro L2. It's such a great compact range finder. Been fortunate to test this one alongside the Pro LX+. Both are great and have magnets to go right on the cart. Rotating between the two on a regular basis and they are just both rockstars.
A truly great unit for the price.

Such a solid a durable unit. Don't think it can be beat for the price.

!!!!!!!!!On sale for 139.99$!!!!!!!! This is an incredible sale!

oh, great news I thought I had lost this range finder at the big THP-Ohio meet-up this summer but I vaguely remember now going to my club and playing a few holes after that event. Well turns out I left the L2 there that day. So when they were doing the big lost and found spread at the member event last Saturday there it was sitting on the table!!

Score!!

!!!!!!!!!On sale for 139.99$!!!!!!!! This is an incredible sale!
That is a killer deal on a great rangefinder! My Pro L2 is still in use and I'm very satisfied with it, no complaints at all. I came to it from a Bushnell that cost over twice the price, and wouldn't go back for anything.

Played Saturday and had the X5 and ProL2 combo out again and I have to say I really love this combo. I have also tried the X5 Pro LX+, but the sweep to find the pin on the Pro L2 is so good that I miss it when I have the Pro LX+ out there. It may just be a comfort factor with the Pro L2, but i'm loving it.

With the Secret Santa and this deal ongoing I look forward to seeing who Santa has on his list for one of these. The price with this sale is incredible for such a great unit.

Green with a :thp: would sell like hotcakes.

Back