Shot Scope Pro L2 Laser Rangefinder

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We showed this off at the PGA Show this year and here is a quick unboxing of this feature rich device coming in at only $150.

That price point is unreal!! Definitely a product I would look to if I ever upgraded my rangefinder again!

Problem is the Shotscope V3 (and hopefully the X5) really make it so I rarely touch a rangefinder on course anymore!

Very good price point but I have the LX+ already so I’m not the target demographic. Such a good deal for those in the market though.

$150 is no a typo? :oops:

That's really solid at that price.

• Admin
I got their Pro L1 for a steal when they released the LX last year. I really like that one and this one expands on the features for almost the same price I paid for the L1 brand new.

Is it tiny or optical illusion? that looks like a great size at a great price.

I know mine is large and in charge on the bag. nice to have a smaller profile both the unit and the carrying case.

• Admin
Is it tiny or optical illusion? that looks like a great size at a great price.

I know mine is large and in charge on the bag. nice to have a smaller profile both the unit and the carrying case.
Im not sure. Its in my hands in the video. Seems pretty normal sized to me.

We showed this off at the PGA Show this year and here is a quick unboxing of this feature rich device coming in at only $150.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that they put “cheap laser on Amazon”?

Im not sure. Its in my hands in the video. Seems pretty normal sized to me.
I know but the case seemed smaller, or maybe another brand just uses extra large cases.

Reactions: JB
This is a steal at $150.

Wow that's a crazy price point for what looks to be a solid laser

IMG_9678.jpeg
IMG_9679.jpeg
IMG_9680.jpeg
IMG_9682.jpeg

Post above shows the size of this unit well. I wear a M/L glove and it fits securely in my had. The ability to sweep an scan and the unit picks up the flag by itself is a very nice feature to have. Slope works really well, and with the price point on this unit it’s quite a well equipped rangefinder.

I have a feeling some THPers will be sharing more info about this soon.

Looks great @Golfers Anonymous what is the size difference between to Pro L2 & L1?
Size I’m not quite sure as none of us has used that one previously. Curious though does the L1 have the sweep feature where it picks up the target or is it just the shoot function.

Very nice looking unit. I really like the simple classic case too. I want one.

So before the 2023 Data experience I had never used a laser rangefinder on course before. I had always used GPS devices and figured with my level of game the front/middle/back distances were good enough. And while I mostly still agree with that, being able to quickly get the distance to the flag with the slope adjustment is awesome. And while I'm not good enough for it to matter if the flag is at 119 yards vs. 121 yards, I think it will make a difference knowing the flag is at 119 yards, the back of the green is at 140 yards, and I should be able to grab my 130 yard club and have my ball land somewhere between the flag and back of the green and possibly end up a bit closer than knowing the front was 104, middle of the green was 124 yards, the back was 140 with a middle flag where i would take my 140 yard club and end up further back.

Can we combine these two threads to make the information easier to find for others.

Just got the blue/gray model for $100 last week through MyGolfSpy offer of $50 off. Have only used it for 1 round, but loving it so far

Back