Good luck and hopefully they will restock and have them ready soon! This product has been hot on this golf forum as two or three have been sold recently.

yeah maybe they should send me one of their other products to check out since i got so many hooked and paid double what everyone else did. lol

yeah maybe they should send me one of their other products to check out since i got so many hooked and paid double what everyone else did. lol

I agree Buck as you have earned it buddy :clapp:.

You should have put me on the search 1st buddy, Deal of the Day and DawgDaddy go hand in hand :D

You should have put me on the search 1st buddy, Deal of the Day and DawgDaddy go hand in hand :D

That's a fact Jack! If Dawg can't find it, it ain't there to be found :blob:

I don't think they are going to get them back in stock. It is still on my watch list and shows as +35 in stock, but the seller removed it and hasn't responded to my emails. If anyone has one of these and doesn't like or use it, I would gladly buy it off said person.

They better respond to emails! Just damn ordered one from em.

I noticed they took my money as it shows in my account. They better send me something for sure :bulgy-eyes:

I noticed they took my money as it shows in my account. They better send me something for sure :bulgy-eyes:

Same here. I'll be super pissed.

Same here. I'll be super pissed.

I'll swing by and pick ya up and we will both go kick their arse :deadhorse:. Nawwww I'm not sweating it and we should get our product. There is no way the seller would have taken our money and not have a product to send. Besides Dawg got his even though it was a bit late in coming.

They took 12 days to get mine to me. When I purchased mine they had 1 very old neutral feedback, now I see 2 each of neutral and negative. I would wait no more than two weeks and then contact Paypal and ebay to start the proceedings to get reimbursed. Looking like this is a good ebayer gone bad, I certainly hope not.

I'll swing by and pick ya up and we will both go kick their arse :deadhorse:. Nawwww I'm not sweating it and we should get our product. There is no way the seller would have taken our money and not have a product to send. Besides Dawg got his even though it was a bit late in coming.

Indeed. I'm not too worried about it. It was covered under Ebay's buyer protection, so it'll work out if they don't send it.

Yeah they haven't responded to any emails, which is never a good sign for a reputable eBay store as I usually get pretty fast responses from most sellers. I hope they get back to us and re-list the item. If they don't, I hope you all get yours and i'll have to order one for $50 from the link DD posted.

Yeah they haven't responded to any emails, which is never a good sign for a reputable eBay store as I usually get pretty fast responses from most sellers. I hope they get back to us and re-list the item. If they don't, I hope you all get yours and i'll have to order one for $50 from the link DD posted.

You will be assured of getting yours from the original company for sure. I am looking forward to working with mine when/if it comes.

I have had some grip issues and my instructor wants me to change it so ive been sitting watching TV just holding the grip a lot lately and its slowly getting better... so hard to break some of these old bad habits. But another great use for my Power Angle Pro.

I have had some grip issues and my instructor wants me to change it so ive been sitting watching TV just holding the grip a lot lately and its slowly getting better... so hard to break some of these old bad habits. But another great use for my Power Angle Pro.

Yea I will most likely be sleeping with mine ,if it helps my swing plane become more consistent :flowers4u::in-love:

Yea I will most likely be sleeping with mine ,if it helps my swing plane become more consistent :flowers4u::in-love:

i won't tell KB it'll be our secret!

Looks like mine shipped today.

My tracking label gave the following info: Expected Delivery Date: January 30, 2012 Looks like Ebayer is still pumping this product out there.

My tracking label gave the following info: Expected Delivery Date: January 30, 2012 Looks like Ebayer is still pumping this product out there.

Happy that you will get yours, but I've sent them 3 emails and no response yet and it's not been relisted as of this morning.

You might have to bite the bullet and go through the company to order. Have you searched through eBay to see if someone else sells this product?

Tapping away old gray

SWERTNESS! Checked this morning and they're back up on ebay, same seller.

Mine is suppose to arrive today and I will be working with it all week. I love a product you can work with indoors to correct a swing flaw. There is no excuse not to develop a better swing plane, if you use this device four or five days per week for a few minutes per day. Trust me if I set my mind to do something (like my gym workout commitment) I will hang with it for the long term.

Back