Extremely tempted to pick one up.

Just bumping the above link for anyone wanting to buy one of these training aids.

I had to buy one of these today because of the ability to practice this in the house. I have no doubt most of us need improvement on our swing planes and this looks like the ticket. I saw DawgDaddy's the other day and decided it would be something that I could gain a tremendous benefit from. Also after seeing the tip in MarcH's thread about a swing plane drill( in the swing tips thread), it validated my need to order this training device.

I picked one up as well recently OG. One thing I noticed is how tight my left side is when I use the PAP. I believe this is limiting a comfortable full swing. I've added extra stretching with a heavy therapy band to try to get my left side freed up as well.

I picked one up as well recently OG. One thing I noticed is how tight my left side is when I use the PAP. I believe this is limiting a comfortable full swing. I've added extra stretching with a heavy therapy band to try to get my left side freed up as well.

Yea flexibility is so important. Maybe the PAP will train folks how to make a good complete and correct follow through.

Alright, damnit. I got talked into one. Hopefully will help me get out of this over the top funk.

Alright, damnit. I got talked into one. Hopefully will help me get out of this over the top funk.

They are half price on ebay!

I used that site that DD bumped. It did take awhile for them to send but did save $$. It's easy to use just about anywhere.

I used that site that DD bumped. It did take awhile for them to send but did save $$. It's easy to use just about anywhere.

It took them 12 days to get mine to me, excessive I thought but it is not like I had to have the item immediately. And it saved some very good money.
SmileyMoneyLots.gif

Last edited:
It took them 12 days to get mine to me, excessive I thought but it is not like I had to have the item immediately. And is saved some very good money.
SmileyMoneyLots.gif

yea I'm not in that big of a rush and the prospect of saving the bucks over a few more days, is cool with me :D

Just ordered one.

I need to order one so badly.

Just ordered one.

Good for you bahester. The RBZ team will be training with the same aid huh :D... It will be interesting to share thoughts with the rest of the users in this thread.

Being as we were having very bad weather here I decided to watch the video at the start of this thread and realized that the drills are designed to keep you on plane. l use it for a couple of 5 minutes sessions and I still think this is a great muscle memory tool.

I feel for ya lefties. I was shopping for a glove to go on my right hand during the cold months and it took forever to find a glove. Can't imagine other equipment shopping.

I feel for ya lefties. I was shopping for a glove to go on my right hand during the cold months and it took forever to find a glove. Can't imagine other equipment shopping.

Yea it's a shame the lack of stuff out there for the lefties. You would think this aid would be easy to duplicate for the guys that stand on the other side of the ball. Plus it would add to total sales count which is always a good thing!

im glad this is helping some guys out i still am using mine i wanna start using it more i took a week off to work on some other stuff but i gotta keep up on using this to get this swing in my head....

This tool is also good for teaching lefties the proper way to swing...... right handed.

WTH. I was going to buy mine this morning, and now they're gone... :banghead:

WTH. I was going to buy mine this morning, and now they're gone... :banghead:

Check out the link tomorrow when they are back at work, they will probably relist then or in the next few days.

Check out the link tomorrow when they are back at work, they will probably relist then or in the next few days.

Yeah hopefully, I sent them a message hopefully it gets relisted.

Yeah hopefully, I sent them a message hopefully it gets relisted.

Good luck and hopefully they will restock and have them ready soon! This product has been hot on this golf forum as two or three have been sold recently.

Back