When I coil right, I feel a stretch all down my right side. Not so much on the followthru, but I still feel something.

Yeah, it's from the coil. My right oblique and right part of my middle back. It's not on the follow through, but on the coil in the backswing. Guess its a good thing to feel the right muscles working.

Yeah, it's from the coil. My right oblique and right part of my middle back. It's not on the follow through, but on the coil in the backswing. Guess its a good thing to feel the right muscles working.

If you want a good exercise to do, take a resistance band and step on it with your left foot at a length that will work for your height and arm length, then take backswings with it. Same feeling. Haven't found an easy way to do the left side though other than pretend to swing left handed and do the same thing.

OG, just saw your swing in the RBZ thread. Man, it's lookin good!!

OG, just saw your swing in the RBZ thread. Man, it's lookin good!!

You too Bahester. It's cool to see other people swings. You have a little dip on our downswing from what I could tell.

You too Bahester. It's cool to see other people swings. You have a little dip on our downswing from what I could tell.

Haha, yes I do. Always have. Trying to get rid of it. First mission is getting rid of the over the top, which is going pretty well. Then I'll work on the dip :)

Mine came in today. Fast compared to what most of you experienced. Got it shipped to my work and less than 5 days from payment to receiving it. I took a couple swings in the parking lot but will give it a full workout tonight. Very weird looking device, but it felt right and it came with the DVD.

Mine came in today. Fast compared to what most of you experienced. Got it shipped to my work and less than 5 days from payment to receiving it. I took a couple swings in the parking lot but will give it a full workout tonight. Very weird looking device, but it felt right and it came with the DVD.

good stuff just got done using mine for 15 minutes... incorporating it with my drills still.

It's weird but once you get the hang of it and do just a few drills daily it will become muscle memory. One thing you don't need to do, is take this training to the course and try to think about it while you are playing. Do all your practice at home and then just go and hit the ball.

It's weird but once you get the hang of it and do just a few drills daily it will become muscle memory. One thing you don't need to do, is take this training to the course and try to think about it while you are playing. Do all your practice at home and then just go and hit the ball.

+1000%, this is the truth.

yeah i agree OG... i took it to the range once just to toy with it and see if it would help on the course. but after yesterdays lesson my instructor said im doing exactly what im supposed to be doing with my hands and holding the hinge great on the down swing i am just not bumping.... ( cause i never did that before) which was causing my hands to go to far outside. But its great getting good feedback and knowing your getting better and its so much easier to clean up the small stuff when i go in for my lessons and keep moving forward...

Looks to be a good training aid, good progress on your swing changes. Would like one of these

Were can you get one of these and do they have them for left handers?

some of the guys got them on EBay i got mine directly from the website but i honestly dunno if they have one for lefties or not. im sure you could e mail them or check the website.

If you read through the thread I posted a link in here some where to a site that sells left handed models. It seems as if Jersey Nate was interested in them, you might PM him to see if he did indeed find a left handed model.

I am a lefty too and i was going to order one through there website, but on another forum there was bad feedback about rover golf or 2bettergolf as they are know as now. I dont know where to get one now.I searched a few sites inthehole.com etc out of stock and not getting them in again.

Thanks for info DawgDaddy i will send him a pm too, hopefully he will know :thumb:

I got min off ebay and have nothing bad to say. Still use mine all the time and used it last night and this morning before work!

Yeah I'm still using mine my in the slot move is a lot better and I'm holding my hinge great now to learn to turn with my body while holding it through impact.

Yeah, my lag is still not great, but a lot better than it was last year, my shoulder turn and hip turn is worlds better and my OTT move is nearly gone. My main problem now is not getting my hips through and releasing my wrists.

I keep my in view and swing it as needed which is quite often :D

Back