Vegas
Sneds
Gay
Ricky
Watney
DJ
AK
Hoffman

I hope this weeks method of picking guys based on their personalities will help me win. Being that this is such a fun tournament I picked guys I felt would have some fun out there.

Sorry Ike. I swear I won't do it again. Until next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA.

I'm fuming no Ricky Barnes to choose. That's just turrable. He would've been my only pick other than Vegas. Their powers combined, sure fire win this week.

damn it Tina!!!

Does anyone know if you can enter the fantasy golf challenge late? I see that it is a couple weeks into it. Also, I read on the main page that the fantasy golf has live scoring. How does the live scoring work? Does it estimate earnings?

By the way, my picks would be:

Phil Mickelson
Dustin Johnson
Bill Haas
Kevin Na
Hunter Mahan
Jeff Overton
Anthony Kim
J.B. Holmes
Jimmy Walker
Chris Kirk

I think my team is the exact same as the top ten players chosen. Man how lame am I? I bet one of my rejects wins this thing and it haunts me all season long.

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

Does anyone know if you can enter the fantasy golf challenge late? I see that it is a couple weeks into it. Also, I read on the main page that the fantasy golf has live scoring. How does the live scoring work? Does it estimate earnings?

By the way, my picks would be:

Phil Mickelson
Dustin Johnson
Bill Haas
Kevin Na
Hunter Mahan
Jeff Overton
Anthony Kim
J.B. Holmes
Jimmy Walker
Chris Kirk

You can enter late. You are in a deep hole, but it's free so it's no big deal. The live scoring is GREAT!

Here's the thread with the info and rules:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?16139-2011-THP-Fantasy-Golf-is-Here&highlight=fantasy

We use the tournament threads for all the trash talking and for other discussion about the current tournament.

looks like we may be headed for another monday finish or 36 hole weekend marathon. play delayed today by frost and they're expecting more of the same tomorrow.

frost in pheonix? this winter really is affecting the whole country

Dude its insane. I was ninja'd by some ice on my driveway this am. It legged sweeped my right league. Good thing I'm an athlete who has balance.

But yeah it's cold. I almost called in. Lol.

looks like we may be headed for another monday finish or 36 hole weekend marathon. play delayed today by frost and they're expecting more of the same tomorrow.

frost in pheonix? this winter really is affecting the whole country

Dude its insane. I was ninja'd by some ice on my driveway this am. It legged sweeped my right league. Good thing I'm an athlete who has balance.

David Ortiz or Albert Haynesworth would've done a triple lutz off that ice. B/C they're serious athletes.

Fify YOC!!!!!!!!

Dude its insane. I was ninja'd by some ice on my driveway this am. It legged sweeped my right leg. Good thing I'm an athlete who has balance.

Frost in Phoenix. Ice at the super bowl. What's next? Will One-T stop skimming? No wind at the THP outing? Haha

I'm off to a great start this week, Ricky Barnes and David Duval both WD......I have em BOTH! DANG IT! :angry:

Jeff Overton will never stop skimming.

I'm off to a great start this week, Ricky Barnes and David Duval both WD......I have em BOTH! DANG IT! :angry:

Haha. That sucks. For you. Good for us!

Yeah, that's why I replaced Barnes with Cabrera 2 pages ago :clapp:

Tom Lehman and Fred Funk are still available if you hurry!

Yeah, that's why I replaced Barnes with Cabrera 2 pages ago :clapp:
I haven't even barely had time to look at THP and completely missed if people said they pulled the ol WD so I guess I'm stuck.

Tom Lehman and Fred Funk are still available if you hurry!
I tried to change to anyone playing, too late. Even with the delayed start the system has the players locked. Oh well. My 8 guys will all make he cut and get me some serious cash.

Actually there was no wind at all when I was at THP HQ last week...I thought I was filming 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not'
Frost in Phoenix. Ice at the super bowl. What's next? Will One-T stop skimming? No wind at the THP outing? Haha

Ricky Barnes is out?

I skimmed because OEM and Smalls said I would never stop...and I wont

John Daly is out too!

Team 9I this week, not quite the top ten picks, but definitely a few of them.

Brian Gay
Jhonattan Vegas
Anthony Kim
Rickie Fowler
Hunter Mahan
Dustin Johnson
Phil Mickelson
Ben Crane
Bubba Watson
Bill Haas

Back