Phoenix Waste Management Open [Spoilers]

I picked Martin earlier and he was a good pick. I like his game a lot, he just putts like a blind man sometimes. I'd love to see him win this year.

I wonder how close ripper and I pick this week - - - will it be three weeks in a row with the same team? hahaha

I picked Martin earlier and he was a good pick. I like his game a lot, he just putts like a blind man sometimes. I'd love to see him win this year.

There are a few Scottish guys who just can't get the hang of the greens. Stephen Gallacher on the European tour is one of the best ball strikers you'll ever see, but sometimes would be as well putting with a shoe on a stick.

I'll be pulling for Martin this week. Started well this season, but had a bad outing last week.

There are a few Scottish guys who just can't get the hang of the greens. Stephen Gallacher on the European tour is one of the best ball strikers you'll ever see, but sometimes would be as well putting with a shoe on a stick.

I'll be pulling for Martin this week. Started well this season, but had a bad outing last week.

Your pride may hurt your chances of winning the league, but your pride is what makes you a man amongst boys. I respect that. hahaha! I felt cinematic for a moment.

What do you think of Scotsmen who play full time on the PGA tour and not the Euro? Do you bash them on twitter?

I'm having a hard time picking this one because there are quite a few guys with good track records here. Can't decide if I want to run Ryan Moore out there again or not... he screwed me last time.

I just picked my team and I went really safe here. No sleeper picks for me. I picked my players based on their personality because this is such a fun tourney I picked players who I thought would have fun out there. Not the best way to pick but it made it fun choosing my players.

Your pride may hurt your chances of winning the league, but your pride is what makes you a man amongst boys. I respect that. hahaha! I felt cinematic for a moment.

What do you think of Scotsmen who play full time on the PGA tour and not the Euro? Do you bash them on twitter?

I read that first line in the voice of Morgan Freeman.

I don't bash them at all. For Martin, it was a natural progression after college out there. But what you don't know is that it's just the start of Uncle Colin's global domination plan. First, place sleepers all over the world in the different tours, next - design a few courses with bumpy greens to even frustrate the English. After that, win the Ryder Cup, retire from the captaincy as if it's all over, let the US forget about you......then, and only then, give the call for all your guys to spring into action and......ACTUALLY START DROPPING SOME PUTTS for goodness sake!! :D

I don't bash them at all. For Martin, it was a natural progression after college out there. But what you don't know is that it's just the start of Uncle Colin's global domination plan. First, place sleepers all over the world in the different tours, next - design a few courses with bumpy greens to even frustrate the English. After that, win the Ryder Cup, retire from the captaincy as if it's all over, let the US forget about you......then, and only then, give the call for all your guys to spring into action and......ACTUALLY START DROPPING SOME PUTTS for goodness sake!! :D

If you change the bolded word with hookers, it makes much more sense. :alien:

If you change the bolded word with hookers, it makes much more sense. :alien:

haha. Yeah, there is that too. Nobody could argue that the man has an appetite....

Dude, this post is awesome, so awesome that I'm considering leaving you some rep, but I say consider b/c while it is clever and it makes for an entertaining read, it does imply that Capt. Montgunterie is capable of brilliant things, when clearly, all he's good at is stock pile-ing fat in his tits and designing courses with below average greens.

You are right though, if Martin could putt, he'd have a nice PGA Tour victory under his belt. Can he handle the heckling from the gallery on the 16th? We know that #12 can't.

Dude, this post is awesome, so awesome that I'm considering leaving you some rep, but I say consider b/c while it is clever and it makes for an entertaining read, it does imply that Capt. Montgunterie is capable of brilliant things, when clearly, all he's good at is stock pile-ing fat in his tits and designing courses with below average greens.

You are right though, if Martin could putt, he'd have a nice PGA Tour victory under his belt. Can he handle the heckling from the gallery on the 16th? We know that #12 can't.

ha, so close! You obviously know nothing of the powers of the gut. Keeping that thing in check is a feat in itself. Monty will show the world when he qualifies for the next RC....ok, even I can't keep that up! :D

I think Martin will come close again this year, but I'm not sure he has a win in him. I hope I'm wrong though! Pretty sure he will get zero heckling, since most of the crowd won't have a clue who he is!

So I have changed my team twice today- and I think I still have at least 2 more changes left in me.

ha, so close! You obviously know nothing of the powers of the gut. Keeping that thing in check is a feat in itself. Monty will show the world when he qualifies for the next RC....ok, even I can't keep that up! :D

I think Martin will come close again this year, but I'm not sure he has a win in him. I hope I'm wrong though! Pretty sure he will get zero heckling, since most of the crowd won't have a clue who he is!

It really depends on whether or not he hits the Green. And he better not have a bad hole with the putter there, they'll come down on him like Monty does some bangers n' mash!

Just saw on Twitter Barnes is out this week as well. Time for another roster change

Ive already changed my team three times this morning. I knew Barnes couldnt be relied upon, glad I didnt take him. I think the final change has been made and now Im set for the win.

Ive already changed my team three times this morning. I knew Barnes couldnt be relied upon, glad I didnt take him. I think the final change has been made and now Im set for the win.

Apparently being on OEMs fantasy team is as unstable as being in OEMs bag.

Apparently being on OEMs fantasy team is as unstable as being in OEMs bag.

Charles Howell III? Gone. Jeff Overton? Gonzo. If one of these guys wins I might have to quit.

Got rid of Overton? Hmmm, I'd say he's due for a win

The more people who forget to choose are the more people I can come last in this and still beat

Charles Howell III? Gone. Jeff Overton? Gonzo. If one of these guys wins I might have to quit.

really, you question Overton???

I will not be changing my team. At any time....ever. Last week, my original lineup included Bill Haas, Jhonny Vegas, and D.A. Points. I finised 67th because I added Tiger and Rosey. No thanks

Got rid of Overton? Hmmm, I'd say he's due for a win

I know dudes, it was a tough decision but its been made. Probably seals the victory for him so I hope he sends me a little somthing on the side.

really, you question Overton???

Gone! I wanted Watney and Overton was the casualty.

Need to pick guys that are good in cold weather, going to be frost delays Thursday and Friday. The highs for tournament week are going to be in the high 60's...

Back