Phoenix Waste Management Open [Spoilers]

I think you can still change your team since they havent started yet.

4 hour delay now, temps still have not reached 40 and the greens still need to thaw, lol. 11:40 estimated

just got a text from my dad saying they are on their way to the course now. He and my mom are out in PHX visiting my sister for a few weeks.

Rosters are locked. As soon as you can see how many people picked each player, it's done. Not sure what the cutoff time is, but even if they don't start til tomorrow, your team is set.

Rosters are locked. As soon as you can see how many people picked each player, it's done. Not sure what the cutoff time is, but even if they don't start til tomorrow, your team is set.

Oh ok good to know.

At least I'm still in first place!

Spoiler
I'm also in last place.

Team Duemister: Several people I'm unsure about, but went with the gut and decided on no changes this week. I'm sure I'll be lapped by everyone again this week, lol.

Dustin Johnson
Anthony Kim
Phil Mickelson
Bubba Watson
Camilo Villegas
Jhonattan Vegas
Hunter Mahan
Bill Haas
Rickie Fowler
Nick Watney

the pga tour groups to watch today (other than the groups featuring your fantasy guys), i'm leaving out tee times because everything is thrown off from being delayed:
bubba watson, bill haas, phil mickelson
-the top 2 and the 54 hole leader from the farmer's. should be fun to see bubba and phil go at it in the same group after the near duel on sunday. biggest gallaries of the day by a wide margin

Jhonny Vegas, Camilo Villegas, Angel Cabrera
- the experienced star, the fledging star and the rising star. over/under the number of smokes smoked by angel today?

Dustin Johnson, Hunter Mahan, Geoff Ogilvy - could these three be paired atop the leader board all weekend? I think Dustin is a good pick to win this week, if he does then he'd be going for back to back wins next week at a tourny where he's the reigning back to back champ. how's geoff's finger? how's hunter's goatee?

Charlie Hoffman, Anthony Kim, Ryan Moore - with the cold weather ryan can wear his throwback look. AK was only 1 under on the weekend last week after playing thursday-friday at 9 under. If he can keep it together he's another bomber that can take advantage of this track

Mark Wilson, Rocco Mediate, Jerry Kelly - my personal favorite grouping. two wisconsinites and the everyman's golfer. I also like that i don't lose all confidence in my driving distance ability after watching these guys tee off

Team Duemister: Several people I'm unsure about, but went with the gut and decided on no changes this week. I'm sure I'll be lapped by everyone again this week, lol.

Dustin Johnson
Anthony Kim
Phil Mickelson
Bubba Watson
Camilo Villegas
Jhonattan Vegas
Hunter Mahan
Bill Haas
Rickie Fowler
Nick Watney

I hope you do really well this week. I have the same line up except for Ben Crane instead of Villegas. :D

I hope you do really well this week. I have the same line up except for Ben Crane instead of Villegas. :D

Now that's funny as I bounced back and forth on Crane. Then Ogilvy, Gay and Palmer, lol.

Am I the only person that put Tim Gillis on their team? He's a superstar! And Mar Leishman FTW!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Am I the only person that put Tim Gillis on their team? He's a superstar! And Mar Leishman FTW!

Marc Leishman......stupid tard phone.

What time does this come on TV today?

Marc Leishman......stupid tard phone.

Of course you picked Leishman... you Aussie homer. :D

I think I went off the reservation on my darkhorses this week. Hopefully it'll pan out.

Of course you picked Leishman... you Aussie homer. :D

I think I went off the reservation on my darkhorses this week. Hopefully it'll pan out.

Too bad he's not a lefty......i'd be in love :)

And we're off! First groups teeing off from #1 and #10.

And I'm in first place.

Golf Central on at 3:30 and golf at 4 (according to my guide).

Thanks Spank! I have the golf channel so it will be hunker down time at 4:00 p.m.

2pm MST, cool, will just be walking in from work. Won't have to miss anything

Coverage here in about an hour and a half, so I can watch my team bomb live!

GolferGal tied for the lead!

Hey One-T you're out the gates pretty quick. You better save some of that for the weekend. :D

GolferGal tied for the lead!

She's been in the top spot for quite a while now. Currently 27th now myself. If I've learned anything though in the last few weeks it's that things can change in the blink of an eye. I was in the top ten for a good chunk of Friday and Saturday last week (even got as high as 1st), but I finished in the 40s for Sunday.

Lets go OVERTON!

Back