Phoenix Waste Management Open [Spoilers]

BulldogsGolf

Future PGA Professional
Reaction score
Handicap
Alright guys, Who do you like for this week's Phoenix Waste Management Open?

And congrats to KnightGolf for last weeks win! :clapp::clapp::clapp:

Should be an interesting week at TPC Scottsdale. Esp. with that boxed in par 3

Good luck to all!

Team BulldogsGolf for The Phoenix:
Brendon de Jonge
Dustin Johnson
Bill Haas
Bubba Watson
Hunter Mahan
Tim Petrovic
Nick Watney
Jhonattan Vegas
Phil Mickelson
Jeff Overton

Last edited:
Well, here are mine for the week:

Angel Cabrera
Rickie Fowler
Dustin Johnson
Anthony Kim
Hunter Mahan
Phil Mickelson
Bubba Watson
Shaun Micheel
Geoff Ogilvy
D.A. Points

Last edited:
Should be a fun tournament. I love the atmosphere of this one.

This tourny has a pretty stacked field and I think we'll see a lot of teams with similar picks again. Perhaps this time I'll pick Bubba. He has a house in AZ, so he should come in with some momentum and home field advantage.

I may try to get off work early on Friday and take the kids down for the afternoon rounds. General admission is only $25!

I may try to get off work early on Friday and take the kids down for the afternoon rounds. General admission is only $25!

That would be very cool.

I know that Matt Kuchar is in the field yet he's not available for choice in the fantasy league. Any idea why not?

Since I don't know anyone else, and I really enjoyed watching the duel this last weekend, I'm pulling for Vegas, Mickelson, or Bubba Gump

...I mean Watson.

Since I don't know anyone else, and I really enjoyed watching the duel this last weekend, I'm pulling for Vegas, Mickelson, or Bubba Gump

...I mean Watson.

Life is like a box of ProV1x's. You can hook them, you can slice them, you can fade them, you can pull them, you can push them, you can skull them....

I know that Matt Kuchar is in the field yet he's not available for choice in the fantasy league. Any idea why not?

I was just picking Team OG and was looking for the Kuch. Whats up with that?

I was just picking Team OG and was looking for the Kuch. Whats up with that?

Yahoo doesn't list Kuchar either. Are you sure he's entered?

Edit: I also don't see him listed on pgatour.com.

Last edited:
Looks like Fred Couples is out of this. Sore back again.

I could've sworn he was playing, but I guess not.

Looks like Fred Couples is out of this. Sore back again.

shh! I'm sure he's on plenty of fantasy squads, lol

guess hes not playing then. Oh well, his loss, he could have been on Team OG for the win.

man, I just went through and setup my lineup and this one is tough!

man, I just went through and setup my lineup and this one is tough!

For me it was tough on the final 3-4 picks, I'm guessing I may change my mind again before the start of the tourney !

This one will be tough b/c i'd say 90% of us will have the same 6 or 7 golfers. I hate when that happens. I literally have what I would consider two darkhorse picks, the rest will be highly selected players.

Did you put yourself in?

OF COURSE!!! I will put him in every one, he cant let me down!

For me it was tough on the final 3-4 picks, I'm guessing I may change my mind again before the start of the tourney !

I am with you, I will cange mine before it starts

This one will be tough b/c i'd say 90% of us will have the same 6 or 7 golfers. I hate when that happens. I literally have what I would consider two darkhorse picks, the rest will be highly selected players.

I hate that too, but in reality, if you didnt pick the bigger names last week(for the most part) then you were SOL! so, thats where I am struggling

That's probably going to happen a lot, TC, I know I am going to be picking safe until I am so far out of it that I have to make some crazy picks to try to get into it!

That's probably going to happen a lot, TC, I know I am going to be picking safe until I am so far out of it that I have to make some crazy picks to try to get into it!

Well, that and the fact that those guys are playing well. I left Vegas out of my lineup over the weekend b/c I thought he wouldn't back it up, but boy, did he prove me wrong. It's hard not to take him, Phil, Rickie, Hunter, Bubba, they're all is good form right now, and some of them are winning.

The team has been picked. Not getting too excited about the field, but there's a fair amount of big names in there that could be mixing it up at the top.

The team has been picked. Not getting too excited about the field, but there's a fair amount of big names in there that could be mixing it up at the top.

Who was your dark horse paulo?

I went with a fella by the name of Marc Leishman. A big, young, Australian bomber!!!

This was on Facebook:

Sligo Wear
Watch out for @brian_gay on the 16th hole at the Phoenix Open this week Last year Brian has some Sligo head covers for the crowd..hint.hint

Who was your dark horse paulo?

I went with a fella by the name of Marc Leishman. A big, young, Australian bomber!!!

I guess the guys that might be considered dark horses, on current form, are Angel Cabrera and Martin Laird. No surprise that I keep picking the Laird!

Full team is -
Angel Cabrera
Ben Crane
Rickie Fowler
Dustin Johnson
Anthony Kim
Martin Laird
Hunter Mahan
Phil Mickelson
Brandt Snedeker
Bubba Watson

Back