NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't take five strides before hitting a guy and he did leave his feet, no much, but it's not how much, it's the fact he did.

Really can't believe you used NBC sports as a hockey source.

You make it sound like he charged him, he glided the last 20 feet.

I'd rather watch the games on NBC than our local channel. I hate our local announcers. Staggy and Bob are the worst two people.

I'd rather watch the games on NBC than our local channel. I hate our local announcers. Staggy and Bob are the worst two people.

i actually like our guys here plus they have a lot of old players commentating and doing analysis in between periods

Douchey check by Asham, although I've watched it a handful of times and he definitely cross checked him well below the neck, unlike what the announcers were claiming.

Either way, doing that, then suckering him in the back of the head while he's on the ground for a clean check (I suppose maybe a charge at best)? Yikes.

Anyways, back to the game. I wonder if or when the Pens will realize that taking a ton of penalties is not a good way to win.

Anyways, back to the game. I wonder if or when the Pens will realize that taking a ton of penalties is not a good way to win.

That last one was a pretty terrible penalty to take too.. Tripping a guy on the rush for no real reason, with a couple guys back.. Bad decision for sure.

Unreal. 6-4 in favour of Philly now. Funny thing is, I am not convinced they'll be able to win with less than 7 at this point.

Just unreal. Truly mediocre in both nets right now.

Unreal. 6-4 in favour of Philly now. Funny thing is, I am not convinced they'll be able to win with less than 7 at this point.

I disagree. Bryz is getting beat. Fleury is just playing terribly.

That last Staal goal was a fluke. It hit someone in front.

Lol @ another penalty and another goal for the Flyers. Penguins fail.

both at the bottom in GAA and save % for the playoffs big surprise there.... i hope bryz can get some confidence here and get hot.

I disagree. Bryz is getting beat. Fleury is just playing terribly.

That last Staal goal was a fluke. It hit someone in front.

That Neal goal through the wickets was pretty soft.. I've only seen a couple of the other goals.

That Read goal was an absolute snipe on the low end corner. I think Fleury was an inch off saving it.

both at the bottom in GAA and save % for the playoffs big surprise there.... i hope bryz can get some confidence here and get hot.

I haven't watched a ton of Flyers hockey this year, but I feel like they've made a bit of a habit of scoring a touchdown to win games.. Accurate? Wasn't there a game against Winnipeg earlier in the year that was just insane?

this is the most ridiculous playoff series ive ever seen.... the 2 worst goalies in the playoffs with 2 very talented teams. but i gotta be honest im not missing the 1-0 score this is way more fun and exciting! Scary thing is i still believe defense wins championships. and our team has been average with that all season.

This is out of control.

Two more cheap shots by the Pens! Again, CLASSLESS!

Don't worry. There will be penalties on both teams. And the Flyers are going to win anyways. So you can take off your blinders.

You too. Take the blinders off. It's all irrelevant anyways. Lol.
I didn't say anything. I don't agree with what Neal did. But at the same time I'm not 100% convinced he wasn't trying to get around Couturier. And that call on Neal was so unbelievably late it's unreal.

I didn't say anything. I don't agree with what Neal did. But at the same time I'm not 100% convinced he wasn't trying to get around Couturier. And that call on Neal was so unbelievably late it's unreal.

Yeah I know. It just doesn't even matter. It's fun watching these guys get angry and fight and hit each other. There will be much more to come in the last 5 minutes. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy.

Get around him? Are you serious? He lunged at him! Gotta be joking me, get around him!

Omg i love this series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back