NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fleury is CLUTCH in the playoffs!! ELIIIIITE!! Hahaha what a disgusting display this is by both teams.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Reactions: DB
Asham will be gone for rest of the playoffs. Though Schenn had it coming. You can't expect to keep running guys and not have to pay for it sometime. That's not to say how Asham did it was the right way to do it though.

if Asham isn't suspended for the series i'll flip i lost all respect for him... good grinder but that was just disgusting... especially since Schenns hit was clean.

Fleury is CLUTCH in the playoffs!! ELIIIIITE!! Hahaha what a disgusting display this is by both teams.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Once Patrick Roy had a playoffs with a GAA of 4.00. He must not be elite either since he had a bad playoffs once. Oh, and Brodeur had one with a GAA of 5.62. God he isn't elite either. Sorry he is having a bad series.

if Asham isn't suspended for the series i'll flip i lost all respect for him... good grinder but that was just disgusting... especially since Schenns hit was clean.

Yeah because clean hits get penalty time, right?

Dude don't even try. I'm a big Pens fan too, but that was a pretty clean hit and what Asham did was disgusting. He should be suspended for the series. I agree with all the Flyers fans for once.

Wow... Funny you say that considering how many times I've seen the Flyers start fights when they were down. It's a way for a team to get back into it and get some motivation. All teams do it from what I've seen.

I think Crosby thinks he is untouchable. Slapping someone's glove away when they go to pick it up is classless. Dude has a big mouth and thinks because he is considered a superstar nothing can happen to him. He is notably one of the biggest cry babies in the league. Sure every team fights as a way to get back in it but the Pens show less class than any other team while doing so. I'm glad Asham is no longer a Flyer, he should be suspended the rest of the playoffs and for some of nest year for the hit on Schenn!

LOL. It's not exactly the first time a ref has given a penalty to a guy that didn't do anything wrong.

I finally saw the Asham deal that has everybody's shorts in a twist. I could care less about either team and hope they both lose, but that was pretty classless by Asham and I am betting Shanny's ears and eyes perked up.

I think Crosby thinks he is untouchable. Slapping someone's glove away when they go to pick it up is classless. Dude has a big mouth and thinks because he is considered a superstar nothing can happen to him. He is notably one of the biggest cry babies in the league. Sure every team fights as a way to get back in it but the Pens show less class than any other team while doing so. I'm glad Asham is no longer a Flyer, he should be suspended the rest of the playoffs and for some of nest year for the hit on Schenn!

Oh please, get real. You Flyers fans would all be backing Asham if he still was on your roster. Don't even play this game. This is what always happens. Hate Talbot in Pittsburgh, love him in Philly. Love Asham in Philly, but once he goes to Pittsburgh you suddenly hate the guy.

I agree with you about Asham, but not about Crosby. In case you didn't see, Crosby got into a scrum with other guys multiple times this period. He's just being a leader and trying to get his team back into the game. Saying that he think's he's untouchable is just silly. And I also disagree that the Pens show less class in trying to fire up their team. I've seen plenty of teams do similar things (except the Asham thing, that was horrible and unnecessary).

Leaving your feet and taking five strides before you hit someone clean?

Even the TSN panel thought Schenn deserved a penalty. That's not to say what Asham did was ok, far from it, but to call Schenn's hit clean is dumb.

Oh please, get real. You Flyers fans would all be backing Asham if he still was on your roster. Don't even play this game. This is what always happens. Hate Talbot in Pittsburgh, love him in Philly. Love Asham in Philly, but once he goes to Pittsburgh you suddenly hate the guy.

Not true at all! That's dirty no matter what colors you wear! Didn't have an opinion about Talbot at all before he was a Flyer. Typical opinion from someone outside the city of Philadelphia. Like the media, you see/hear only what you want!

I'm making my statement based on the nature of the league. That's what happens. Every team in every division in every conference.

Once Patrick Roy had a playoffs with a GAA of 4.00. He must not be elite either since he had a bad playoffs once. Oh, and Brodeur had one with a GAA of 5.62. God he isn't elite either. Sorry he is having a bad series.

Leaving your feet and taking five strides before you hit someone clean?

Even the TSN panel thought Schenn deserved a penalty. That's not to say what Asham did was ok, far from it, but to call Schenn's hit clean is dumb.

both teams have done that all series and i don't think he left his feet unless he was tripped up by the other flyer there. and everyone on NBC said it was clean. Doesn't matter Asham is gonna be suspended. just glad Schenn seems ok

both teams have done that all series and i don't think he left his feet unless he was tripped up by the other flyer there. and everyone on NBC said it was clean. Doesn't matter Asham is gonna be suspended. just glad Schenn seems ok

Still can't take five strides before hitting a guy and he did leave his feet, no much, but it's not how much, it's the fact he did.

Really can't believe you used NBC sports as a hockey source.

i actually always liked Talbot and i have and still like Malkin. Talbot was made for Philly IMO hard nosed good defensive minded player. i couldnt have been happier that we signed him. Asham was a bum here and still is.

Still can't take five strides before hitting a guy and he did leave his feet, no much, but it's not how much, it's the fact he did.

Really can't believe you used NBC sports as a hockey source.

i had to i couldn't believe they were siding with the flyers! lol

Pens fans and Flyers fans are absurdly irrational. I try my best to stay away from being so and I think/hope I have.

i had to i couldn't believe they were siding with the flyers! lol

I can't stand NBC for sports, besides golf because I have no choice. Luckily TSN is showing the Pens/Flyers.

i actually always liked Talbot and i have and still like Malkin. Talbot was made for Philly IMO hard nosed good defensive minded player. i couldnt have been happier that we signed him. Asham was a bum here and still is.

I would take Malkin in a heartbeat! Dude is just too damn good!

still was 3rd man in... thats what im assuming the refs are thinking although i would have done the same thing after seeing that! what a dirty game all around from the highlights that i saw. this series could get ugly fast!

The entire ice jumped in. Singling out Dubinsky was stupid. And I'm not even remotely a Rangers fan haha

I can't stand NBC for sports, besides golf because I have no choice. Luckily TSN is showing the Pens/Flyers.

id give anything to have CSN show the game today i HATE NBC for sports also and now they have their own channel for sports! awesome!!!!

id give anything to have CSN show the game today i HATE NBC for sports also and now they have their own channel for sports! awesome!!!!

They're like the CNN of sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back