I'm obviously biased, but coming down the stretch of both games was bad.
Well at least you know the NBA will respond with a home whistle for them in game 3.

As sad as watching this stolen team makes me, OKC is a pretty fun team.

Perfectly said.

As sad as watching this stolen team makes me, OKC is a pretty fun team.
I had thought that playoff inexperience would affect OKC and Minnesota but they are not showing any signs of that.

Miami beating Boston even once without James Butler is kinda funny. Cmon Boston you were the best regular season team in like 10 years

I think they win the next game by 70 pts though

I had thought that playoff inexperience would affect OKC and Minnesota but they are not showing any signs of that.
I felt like OKC showed signs of inexperience in game 1, but they quickly got through it, just as they have played beyond their experience all year. That team is scary and so young. Things change quickly in the NBA, but there is the potential for this team to be a contender for a long time.

Miami beating Boston even once without James Butler is kinda funny. Cmon Boston you were the best regular season team in like 10 years

I think they win the next game by 70 pts though
I cannot see them losing to Miami again without Playoff Jimmy, but Boston can play down to its competition like nobody else.

You Sixers fans should be happy tonight, no? Embiid came to play.

You Sixers fans should be happy tonight, no? Embiid came to play.
He came to play offense, and yes, happy tonight. Watch how many offensive rebounds they're giving up because he can't move well enough to put a body on anybody. Not impacting the game defensively like he does when healthy either.

Russell, Reeves and Hachimura are atrocious tonight. No chance of winning when 60% of your lineup shoots 25% from the floor for 17 points.

Russell, Reeves and Hachimura are atrocious tonight. No chance of winning when 60% of your lineup shoots 25% from the floor for 17 points.
Nope. The series is over. I sometimes wonder what would have happened to the Lakers if they never had gone after Westbrook. They gave up a lot of depth and have never recovered it, imo.

Nope. The series is over. I sometimes wonder what would have happened to the Lakers if they never had gone after Westbrook. They gave up a lot of depth and have never recovered it, imo.
Reeves and Russell (especially) had such nice seasons, then they got owned again vs Denver. Pretty disappointing

Aaron Gordon had the best game last night that I have seen anyone have in the playoffs this year. Denver isn’t nearly as good of a team if they don’t have Gordon.

Hey, you Suns fans… What is going on with Booker? Something is off.

I remember this debate going on with respect to Karl Malone and John Stockton back in the day. The two Jazz stars had a reputation of being dirty and I don’t think their reputations were unfounded. They dished out a lot of rough play, but Karl, in particular, would get absolutely hammered over and over.

Some of these large, fast, physical players do essentially get fouled almost every time they touch the ball. I am not sure how else the refs can call it, though.

I agree about some of the guys getting beat and not getting calls. But there’s others that get just about every call. One thing I hate about watching games is Giannis just putting his head down and charging into the lane. He initiates all the contact and still gets the calls.

wow does Minnesota look good right now. They look so much bigger than Phoenix.

I love it. Wondering where Durant will try to force a trade to next. Maybe the Nuggets or Celtics have room for him.

I saw that the Suns have been outscored by 42 points when Durant, Beal and Booker have been on the floor together in this series.

I also saw that the salary for those three alone next season is greater than the total payroll for 14 teams in the league. Doesn’t look good for Phoenix going forward.

I agree about some of the guys getting beat and not getting calls. But there’s others that get just about every call. One thing I hate about watching games is Giannis just putting his head down and charging into the lane. He initiates all the contact and still gets the calls.

I love it. Wondering where Durant will try to force a trade to next. Maybe the Nuggets or Celtics have room for him.
Maybe he will try to return to Golden State for one last run. That would be ironic.

I saw that the Suns have been outscored by 42 points when Durant, Beal and Booker have been on the floor together in this series.

I also saw that the salary for those three alone next season is greater than the total payroll for 14 teams in the league. Doesn’t look good for Phoenix going forward.
Yeah, I am sorry to say it, because there are some good THPers who are Suns fans, but that team is in bad shape. Not only does the team have no salary cap room, it has given up most of its draft capital, unless I am mistaken. It has no maneuverability. It is amazing how quickly things can change. That team that went to the finals looked ascendent, other than Chris Paul aging.

Funny how the West was supposed to be so competitive and three of the four series are going to end in short order.

Doc rivers losing like doc rivers does. Yes they haven't had G but even without him they should beat indi

Doc rivers losing like doc rivers does. Yes they haven't had G but even without him they should beat indi
Bucks aren’t a very good team without Giannis. Love me some Dame but he’s super flawed. Not sure they’re a playoff team without Giannis.

When they traded for Beal i believe i posted here he'd be gone within 2-3 years.

The Suns don't have a draft pick until 2048 , and potentially will be swept and were a 6 seed.

Booker is gooooooone

Back