Have faith. He is coming back from surgery and is bound to be less consistent. Who on the Knicks can match up with Embiid?
Is he going to get healthier though? He was slow up and down the court, no lateral agility on defense. He's going to make shots, but he's not taking them deep unless he gets way healthier/in better shape.

Is he going to get healthier though? He was slow up and down the court, no lateral agility on defense. He's going to make shots, but he's not taking them deep unless he gets way healthier/in better shape.
I have to be honest and say that I have not watched him play since he came back from his knee surgery. I read that he looked pretty good during some stints in the final regular season games. It certainly isn’t ideal and he is a huge man, which surely must complicate his progress to regain mobility. His history certainly doesn’t inspire optimism, either, but what else can Sixers fans do than exercise hope and faith? I wish my Jazz were competing in the playoffs right now. Watching a bad team is tough, LOL.

Not exactly what we're known for
Apparently, the Sixers opened as favorites in Vegas. That will throw a little fuel on the fire for a 7th seed to be favored over a 2nd seed.

Apparently, the Sixers opened as favorites in Vegas. That will throw a little fuel on the fire for a 7th seed to be favored over a 2nd seed.
Without Randle they better beat them.

Good start to the playoffs for the Cavs. I hope they can continue this intensity. Mobley and Allen both off to really good starts

I thought the TWolves were being discounted a bit here on the board but I sure didn’t see this happening.

That was barely a foul and closer to a Lowry flop than a flagrant.

I am admittedly biased but the Laker’s can’t buy a call with these refs.

Also, Denver just owns the Laker’s guards.

I thought the TWolves were being discounted a bit here on the board but I sure didn’t see this happening.
I am happy for Rudy. He is way overly maligned. Some of it he brings on himself, but the guy does all of the dirty work.

They came out and made a statement in game 1.

With most of the East hobbled they should just cancel that side of the bracket and declare the Celtics the East champs. Just so there's no more injuries or etc

If Tatum gets hurt chasing a triple double…

Bucks without Giannis taking it to the Pacers. Huge 1st half for Lillard - 35 points.

Wow, that OKC/Pels game was a fun game.

WTF Philly

Man, A.D. is absolutely dominating.

This Denver/L.A. game… Wow!

Can the Lakers finally get over the hump against Denver?

This is ******* crap.

Signed,
Disgruntled Lakers Fan

Back