When they traded for Beal i believe i posted here he'd be gone within 2-3 years.

The Suns don't have a draft pick until 2048 , and potentially will be swept and were a 6 seed.

Booker is

Team building is super fragile. The margin for error in today’s NBA is razor thin.

Bucks aren’t a very good team without Giannis. Love me some Dame but he’s super flawed. Not sure they’re a playoff team without Giannis.
The Bucks are challenged defensively. They also need consistent scoring from players other than Giannis and Dame.

Team building is super fragile. The margin for error in today’s NBA is razor thin.
It can be stated in a mathematical formula. Kevin Durant + 2 other highly paid star players = Disaster

It can be stated in a mathematical formula. Kevin Durant + 2 other highly paid star players = Disaster
Except for Golden State

Except for Golden State
True. But those Warrior teams were constructed differently than Brooklyn and Phoenix. They had multiple stars, very good complimentary players and had good depth.

This made me laugh.

True. But those Warrior teams were constructed differently than Brooklyn and Phoenix. They had multiple stars, very good complimentary players and had good depth.
Plus, he came to the team after it was completely constructed as a contender. Other than the Miami Headles, when has this Big Three ever worked, when the players create their own Big Three?

Plus, he came to the team after it was completely constructed as a contender. Other than the Miami Headles, when has this Big Three ever worked, when the players create their own Big Three?
Does the 2008 Boston Celtics count?

Does the 2008 Boston Celtics count?
It does, unless the caveat is the players create their own team. BTW, Jazz fans hope that Ainge can do that again, but lightening striking again. Hmmm

I would say yes. Interesting roster construction there around Pierce, Garnett and Allen.

I guess you'd have to count it, but they were formed a bit differently. From what i understand the players did not force that union and the trades/signings kind of happened organically.

You still should count it i guess.

But it feels a bit different then the more modern ones where Kawhi says "Trade for Paul George and i'll sign there" where it's more player/agent driven

I hate Lebron. Always got to make a show of everything.

Lakers miss FTs.
Denver hits 3s.
Of course.

The incidental contact in game 2(?) was crap. So was that call

Weird. Lakers have three times as many whistles as Denver. Lakers never get calls.

Denver is really really good.
I think there is a decent chance they just got past their toughest series.

I'm praying this will be the last time I see Zion in a Pelicans uniform. Dude has to go, we need Star players at this time of the year to be playing instead of riding the bench.

Tobias knocking down his first look seems promising.

It's just kinda funny how fast things can change.....looking at a high level. It's also a nature of how youth can be so good at basketball , and sometimes experience is overrated

But a couple of years ago, i'm not sure we saw SGA and Anthony Edwards being THIS good, THIS soon. Like i remember talking about Tatum and Doncic as like the next guys , with the obvious establishment 30yr olds like Giannis, and Paul George , Kawhi, Embiid, Jokic etc....

How many players in the league would SGA or Ant get traded for now?

Likely no one other than Doncic or Jokic. Or i suppose Wemby

Funny how a couple of years can change things......These guys are legit beasts now

Sixers rebounding is going to be their demise.

Not sure how that's a continuation, even in the NBA?

Back