Golden State cannot miss from 3

The Lakers without AD are flat out terrible

Live look at the Suns:

Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF

Other than the Celts being cemented into the overall number 1 seed, this jostling for position at the end of the season is amazing. I thought the play in was a stupid idea, but now, not just for those teams trying to get to 10 or above, but for those teams trying to stay at 6 or above, the drama is real.

The Lakers without AD are flat out terrible
True. 26 made threes on 63.4% shooting is mind blowing, though. Golden State/Lakers for a play in game is going to be epic.

True. 26 made threes on 63.4% shooting is mind blowing, though. Golden State/Lakers for a play in game is going to be epic.
At one point Draymond Green was like 6 for 6 from 3s. Crazy how hot they were

Golden State is coming on strong at the end of the year as are the Mavericks.

At one point Draymond Green was like 6 for 6 from 3s. Crazy how hot they were
He was 5 for 5 in the first half and missed both attempts in the second, close enough. I was listening to a podcast getting ready for work and it has been something like 8 years since he has hit so many 3s. The lakers can’t win without AD, but I don’t know if anybody could have won that game with the Warriors on a bender like that.

Klay is looking much better. Who do you think wins that play in game?

Golden State is coming on strong at the end of the year as are the Mavericks.
Any team in the West could win a series, with the exception of Sacramento, who is too banged up and rely on Sabonis, who has not delivered in playoff games. Phoenix is kind of sketchy, too, but with that big 3, they could get hot and beat just about any team.

He was 5 for 5 in the first half and missed both attempts in the second, close enough. I was listening to a podcast getting ready for work and it has been something like 8 years since he has hit so many 3s. The lakers can’t win without AD, but I don’t know if anybody could have won that game with the Warriors on a bender like that.

Klay is looking much better. Who do you think wins that play in game?
Call me crazy but I'm still not convinced those two end up at 9 and 10.

New Orleans (6th seed) - @Sacramento, @GS, Lakers
Phoenix (7th seed, 1 game behind NO)- @Clippers, @Minnesota, @Sacramento
Sacramento (1 game behind Phoenix) - Portland, New Orleans, Phoenix
Lakers (1.5 games behind Phoenix) - @Memphis, @New Orleans
GS (2 games behind Phoenix) - @Portland, New Orleans, Utah

New Orleans and Phoenix could easily go 0-3

Call me crazy but I'm still not convinced those two end up at 9 and 10.

New Orleans (6th seed) - @Sacramento, @GS, Lakers
Phoenix (7th seed, 1 game behind NO)- @Clippers, @Minnesota, @Sacramento
Sacramento (1 game behind Phoenix) - Portland, New Orleans, Phoenix
Lakers (1.5 games behind Phoenix) - @Memphis, @New Orleans
GS (2 games behind Phoenix) - @Portland, New Orleans, Utah

New Orleans and Phoenix could easily go 0-3
Right now, loss column and tiebreakers are key:

NO: 32 losses, three games to go
PHX: 33 losses, three games to go
SAC: 34 losses, three games to go
LAL: 35 losses, two games to go
GS: 35 losses, three games to go

If NO loses all three, at worse they tie with LAL and GS, assuming LAL and GS Win out. I wonder who would have the tiebreaker if all tree are tied.

I agree, PHX could lose all three and be the 10th seed. What is cool is that these last games include quite a few with them playing each other. Kind of fun to maintain drama at the end of the season.

Meanwhile, my Jazz will end up with the historically worst defense in the history of the NBA. 😱

1712789458462.png

Jokic scores 40, shooting 16 for 20 in a game that likely decides the top seed in the West. He is so fun to watch.

I am shocked that Denver lost to San Antonio.

I am shocked that Denver lost to San Antonio.
Up by 20 in the 3rd, too. Wemby did some wild stuff though, including scoring 17 points in 3 minutes in the 3rd. A guy that tall shouldn't be able to go heat check mode from 30 feet out.

Up by 20 in the 3rd, too. Wemby did some wild stuff though, including scoring 17 points in 3 minutes in the 3rd. A guy that tall shouldn't be able to go heat check mode from 30 feet out.
Wemby has delivered on the hype, which was a tough task. The kid is amazing.

The last day of the season is filled with meaningful games in the west. The top 3 teams are tied. Spots 5-10 are all up for grabs. Only the Clippers in the 4 spot are set.

The Lakers are in a must win situation at New Orleans. That secures the 8 spot. Lose and they almost certainly drop to 10th.

The last day of the season is filled with meaningful games in the west. The top 3 teams are tied. Spots 5-10 are all up for grabs. Only the Clippers in the 4 spot are set.

The Lakers are in a must win situation at New Orleans. That secures the 8 spot. Lose and they almost certainly drop to 10th.
Acc to Dallas News,

With the NBA playoffs approaching next month, the Dallas Mavericks have already secured a top-five finish in the West and will avoid the play-in tournament.

They see a Mavs-Clippers first round series

Acc to Dallas News,

With the NBA playoffs approaching next month, the Dallas Mavericks have already secured a top-five finish in the West and will avoid the play-in tournament.

They see a Mavs-Clippers first round series
Could have sworn they were only 1 game ahead of New Orleans. Maybe they win the tie breaker.

It’s really fun stuff, especially when my Jazz stink so badly.

The Lakers win the 8th spot which puts them on the same side of the bracket as the Nuggets, the one team they cannot beat.

Back