ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Which irons do you currently play? Wilson Staff
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Redesigned power hole technology
3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? All Staff and standard issues shafts.

1. Which irons do you currently play? Titleist AP1
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? I like how they are designed to improve accuracy while not sacrificing distance!
3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? PW-4 (includes gap wedge). Dynamic Gold S300

Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Which irons do you currently play? Srixon zx7s
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you?
Lets start with the compact players distance iron - during a fitting that is what meshed the best for my game. Then lets add in the fact that there is increased toe weighting something that i have been swinging since 765s. then add the AI face which will help me game with increased ball speeds while still delivering maximum forgiveness in this type of iron.
3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? Srixon zx7 4-p with KBS C Taper Lite 115

1. Which irons do you currently play?
Callaway Ai-Smoke HL irons

The forgiveness, unique cavity design, forged players iron with latest Ai technology

3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play?
6-9, PW, AW, Project X Cypher graphite

Srixon Z765
Like the srixons, these seem to be a forgiving iron, while not looking chunky. Nice clean look.
Srixon Z765 5-pw, Modus 120x shafts.

I’m excited for these THPers to try these. I was really impressed.

Good luck to everyone entering and looking forward to seeing the feedback and results - amazing opportunity !

No AI fitting centre in the UK... which seems bizarre - plenty in France, Germany, Italy.... so I'm going to stay out of this one, and keeping my eyes peeled for the next testing opportunity.

1. Current irons… W/S FG 17s from the 80s
2. What stands out about the Dynapower Forged? They’re a powerful, somewhat compact, players distance iron that would definitely suit my iron game.
3. What shafts are currently in my irons.?
Just a standard, stock offering at the time the irons were introduced. Sticker, or what’s left of it, says True Temper. Stiffness is unknown to me, but it’s definitely stout. 3-PW, old school standard lofts of 23-50*

I currently play the Nike Covert 2.0

I like that the irons have the player iron looks, but still has the forgiveness and distance of game improvement irons.

4-AW with True Temper Dynalite 105 in Regular flex

Very cool opportunity. Good luck all.

1. Which irons do you currently play? Mizuno Pro 225s
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? The AI based variable face thicknesses. I certainly don't hit the center every time, so being able to retain the speed on mishits would be huge. Combination with the power holes has got to make it pretty darn forgiving.
3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? 4-GW, Modus3 Tour 105

Looks like the PGASS near me has Fit AI!

1. Which irons do you currently play? Taylormade F7 Draw
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? Looking for more distance
3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? T-Step 90 R Flex steel shafts. 5-PW

Srizon Z585
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? This is hard but what initially drew me in when the article came out is the Goldilocks of compact head shape with forgiveness. With that said the tech story behind the power holes and being able to manipulate where they put the weighting is extremely interesting to how they help achieve more forgiveness.
3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? 4-PW with Recoil 110 F4 prototype shafts.

Thank you for the great opportunity and would love to review the irons. I just put the Wilson Dynapower Carbon driver into play this past weekend.

I would love to test some more products.

1. Apex Pro/CB combo with UST Recoil Dart 105 F5
2. DynaForged stand out in the fact that I often need a stronger lofted club due to my release and high spin tendencies. I have a direct comparison club from a major market leading brand to do a direct comparison. I have no access to Wilson irons to try them and think I could do a great comparison with not only my gamers but the Apex 21s.
3. I present play 5-11 iron.

huge opportunity here. I've seen these irons get some really great reviews from multiple places. Good luck everyone

Like this category of irons, but have never really looked at Wilson in the past, so this would be a fun intro into what they have currently.

1. Which irons do you currently play? Callaway Apex Pro/CB
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? My miss is usually out on the toe, so I'd be curious to see how the weight placement, thru use of the Power Hole 3.0, plays on course.
3. What is your current iron set make up and shafts you play? 4-PW; UST Mamiya Dart 105 F4

Super excited since I found out this was happening.
These are the irons you had in your bag at Briggs, right?

1. Srixon ZX7
2. Forged players distance irons that should give me that forged feel, improved accuracy and maximum distance I desire.
3. Srixon ZX7 irons with Nippon Modus 120 stiff

Awesome opportunity!

As a 19-handicap golfer with a tendency to miss off the toe and struggle with ball height and spin, I believe these irons could offer the consistency and performance I need. Currently, I'm playing with Callaway Mavrik irons with a standard regular flex shaft.

1. Which irons do you currently play? Titleist T350 4-6 , Titleist T150 7-PW
2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? The low CG & High MOI design tech design is very appealing to me. Higher launch and more forgiveness is always needed.
Titleist T350 4-6 with KBS Tour Lite stiff shafts. + 0.5" length and 2* flat, Golf Pride tour velvet 2 wraps, with an extra wrap on lower hand
Titleist T150 7-PW with KBS Tour Lite stiff shafts. + 0.5" length and 2* flat, Golf Pride tour velvet 2 wraps, with an extra wrap on lower hand

Always been a fan of Wilson Staff irons. Gamed the Tour FG's for a long time and have a set of the Tour Model 2010 blades that are alot of fun.
Been a while since trying WS clubs, this would be a cool way to test them out! Good luck to all entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back