CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

My pictures will not do this thing justice. Give me a few minutes.

🤯😍🤯😍🤯😍

@ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter & Trevor you have blown me away AGAIN. Can’t say Thank You enough. This thing is straight 🔥.

Gonna break into a couple posts but as I said my pics don't do it justice. The subtle stars in the white wasn't picked up to well till the last pic but they are all over the white areas.

IMG_2941.jpeg

IMG_2945.jpeg

IMG_2946.jpeg

IMG_2942.jpeg

IMG_2943.jpeg

IMG_2944.jpeg

Last edited:
That interior is so good. It like that inside each pocket. Oh did I forget to mention the Headcovers 🔥. Blown Away. This is so freakin cool.

IMG_2940.jpegIMG_2939.jpegIMG_2949.jpeg

IMG_2950.jpegIMG_2953.jpeg

Last edited:
Wife just texted me wanting to know what I bought at Briggs that would come in a big box. I said nothing, I brought what I bought home. She said, well a big box with Callaway on the side was just delivered from Fed Ex. Gonna have to leave the Plant now. Excitement has taken over because that can only mean one thing.

@baylrballa cue the music

Hell Yeah Dancing GIF by collin
That is some fast turn around time!

@ScoFoBG @originalBG.com @redlineshifter & Trevor you have blown me away AGAIN. Can’t say Thank You enough. This thing is straight 🔥.

Gonna break into a couple posts but as I said my pics don't do it justice. The subtle stars in the white wasn't picked up to well till the last pic but they are all over the white areas.

View attachment 9260558

View attachment 9260559

View attachment 9260560

View attachment 9260561

View attachment 9260562

View attachment 9260563

That interior is so good. It like that inside each pocket. Oh did I forget to mention the Headcovers 🔥. Blown Away. This is so freakin cool.

View attachment 9260570View attachment 9260571View attachment 9260572

View attachment 9260573View attachment 9260574
Ho.Ly.****....That's amazing

Lou
Always
Delivers

Ho.Ly.****....That's amazing
It really is. I wasn't sure what it would be like, but it has surpassed anything I could've expected. I'm not around any Tour Bags, this thing is unbelievable. Not that I didn't expect it to be, but the quality top notch.

It really is. I wasn't sure what it would be like, but it has surpassed anything I could've expected. I'm not around any Tour Bags, this thing is unbelievable. Not that I didn't expect it to be, but the quality top notch.
tour level short game deserves a bag to match!!!

Alright I finally have some to to sit down and put thoughts to the forum. Getting selevted for one of these events is always such an adreline rush its unbelieveable. You spend a few months honing your game then you get there, blink your eyes and its gone. Thankfully those of you that follow along comment and react and it makes the experiacne that much better in the post op when you get to sit down and relive what happened. So thank you to those of you who follow along it really adds something special to these events.

Here we go Scott, one more for good measure...Thank you!!!!

@redlineshifter, @ScoFoBG, @originalBG.com and Trevor. Thank you all again for sponsoring this event and the incredible swag. That head cover is still blowing me away with its quality and thankfully it will last as long as the memories.

@JB and @GolferGal Crushed it again. The experiences you are able to put on at Dormie are just so over the top and wonderful. The service was next to none. Thanks for making this possible for the average hacker.

Data Simulaiton @Nerdy and @Iceman1118- I sadly didn't get to spend too much time with you on the course but really enjoyed just standing on the chipping greens and shooting the **** with you. The hybrid and woods were absolutely dialed for the weekend. Iceman taking closest to the pin on 17 with this wood game was pretty insane, congrats again.

Business- @MarMill and @baylrballa- Similar situation didn't get a chance to really relax with you gents on the course but really enjoyed the time in between rounds. Thankfully both of you are localish so we can try and tee it up again here shortly

Purgatory @blazinden and @Scribble- sadly we really only got to play alt shot and two holes after that. You gents killed the scripting at dinner each night. Blaze also killed it with the drives too.

WWC JB and @jdtox- Gents played some really, really good golf. It was pretty interesting to see how well you guys worked together on the golf course. I think there were about 4-5 long distance bridie attempts that Tox was absoutly robbed on. If those droped you guys were running away with this one hands down.

Southern Twang @KY Golfer and @mantan- The Casita 3 team. Ky is the defination of class, just a warm person you could sit for hours with and chat about anything. His shortgame (-putting his words) is incredible. Mantan I had the pleasure of running a round with before and just like Ky a true class act. Honestly could have stayed up all night talking with you gents. I also really apprecited that we kept all the night time loot in Casita 3. Hopefully you boys will be able to run it back next year!

Leaves me with my man @Deebo76. I honestly couldnt have asked for a better draw. We had a bit of an oopsie in the alt shot round where I dumped a drive into the wild stuff, drop and he does the same thing, then looks and me and says we got this. Managed to avoid taking a max on that hole dispite already sitting on 4 strokes with him sinking a pretty challenging 6-7 footer for an 8/7. I hope we get to run it back again sometime soon.

I'll give the day one play by play a bit latter.

Last edited:

View attachment 9260558

View attachment 9260559

View attachment 9260560

View attachment 9260561

View attachment 9260562

View attachment 9260563
Dude that is so so good. Just wow

View attachment 9260558

View attachment 9260559

View attachment 9260560

View attachment 9260561

View attachment 9260562

View attachment 9260563
Congrats @KY Golfer, what a cool bag!

The bag and covers are unbelievable!

Many thanks to @mantan for grabbing me a polo and pullover. He was a real trooper sending pictures to let me pick out things.

I visited Briggs last May and when I opened the package, that smell hit me and it was like I was right back there. Amazing. Thinking I need to call the pro shop and get some.

Many thanks to @mantan for grabbing me a polo and pullover. He was a real trooper sending pictures to let me pick out things.

I visited Briggs last May and when I opened the package, that smell hit me and it was like I was right back there. Amazing. Thinking I need to call the pro shop and get some.
Not sure if you saw posted earlier, but you can order it off their Shopify site too.

Back