CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

My Wife just asked how chicken quesadillas sounded for dinner? I said I can't today. She said why not. I said 4 words. Briggs Ranch Taco Truck. She had this blank look on her face and said OooooooooK.

It's just too soon :LOL:

My Wife just asked how chicken quesadillas sounded for dinner? I said I can't today. She said why not. I said 4 words. Briggs Ranch Taco Truck. She had this blank look on her face and said OooooooooK.

It's just too soon :LOL:
I don’t blame you and I’ve never had anything off the Taco Truck!

Final rendition was 🔥
Celebrate 30 Rock GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

That Data Simulation team got heavy handed on their giveaway for this one. Wow…blown away and had to post it up in here as well! Thank you @Nerdy & @Iceman!
IMG_3149.jpeg

Some recap from the event.
Came in with the sim and some indoor range sessions. Everything told me left left left.
I got on course and played some real shots. It was right right right.
Lost ball count for the event was 20. That’s golf, but I still want to bury my head.
@blazinden was the best. There wasn’t any knock, we just played on. One shot at a time.
I can hang my hat on a few “golf shots” to put in my pocket. And one that scared the life out of me. Sorry @jdtox that was way too close.
It’s hard to believe it was already a week ago.

Almost forgot to update the ol golf map.

IMG_2959.jpeg

IMG_2960.jpeg

How have you not played in Central or NE Ohio? What are we doing?
Nope, just the Cincy area. What are we doin?

Time to get something on the books-- @Nerdy we need to make this happen
I'm sure I have forgotten some tho over the many years Lol. Just started it a couple years ago after see @Wildcat doin his.

I'm sure I have forgotten some tho over the many years Lol. Just started it a couple years ago after see @Wildcat doin his.
We'll make it happen this year sir- lets get a little further into the year where the weather isn't as unpredictable and we'll figure out where

We played in Springfield last year with @Nerdy and @jdtox
I think some of the issue is the map is too small to fit everything. Many areas close to each other kinda run together

Back