CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Shout out to all the participants. Was really bummed I couldn't follow live, but because you all killed it, I was able to see all the action along the way, even though it was after the fact. Almost all the way caught up. Congrats to all the contest winners, to Southern Twang @KY Golfer @mantan (I finally chose correctly! :ROFLMAO: ) and to @Parrot on the call to go next year! Congrats to @JW Smoove as well! @JB hope you get better quickly. Team Aqua Men need some competition in a couple weeks! But seriously, just get better.

Finally about to get in the air after many delays.

Congrats again to our Champions, Southern Twang. @KY Golfer and @mantan very well deserved victory.

I’ll be doing a nice recap of my personal experience once I finally get home and get to sleep.

To those who followed along, I hope I can answer some of your questions in the coming weeks and I know you had a blast watching the action.

See you soon!
Well do you have a job today? :ROFLMAO:

Well, I came in and started working and no one has said anything yet. So far so good...

I appreciate you checking on me though!:LOL:
Well it could be 1 of two things. Either you still have a job or you're like Milton and they just can't tell you you're fired. :ROFLMAO:

I need more details...as I just said WTF in a meeting.
I saw her smile and was like, WTF is that on her tooth. I politely asked her to smile again and saw it. I asked to take a picture "not in a creeper way" and now she is famous on the forum!

Well, I came in and started working and no one has said anything yet. So far so good...

I appreciate you checking on me though!:LOL:
Do you still have your Red Swingline Stapler?
office space workplace GIF by Tech Noir

The big thanks go out to southern twang. @KY Golfer and @mantan They put me in position to win.

Further, thanks as always to @JB and @GolferGal and our sponsors who make all these events fantastic.

Finally, and i really only mean this as a slight elbow to the ribs, all the participants/players who were worse than the southern twang team🤪

Play well everyone!!

Thanks again

I saw her smile and was like, WTF is that on her tooth. I politely asked her to smile again and saw it. I asked to take a picture "not in a creeper way" and now she is famous on the forum!
Did you start the conversation with, “I am a dentist?”

Back