CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Today....
National Coffee Day GIF

Season 1 Drama GIF by PBS

But boy did I have fun doing it.....
Not a letdown at all! This event was a great follow. Everyone did a great job with this one!

The new WorldWide logo came up at some point and I really like it, and looks great on some of the swag. Trevor is a passionate golfer and golf equipment-er, it wasn’t going in the swag bag unless he would have used it.
I need one of those driver covers with the WorldWide logo on it...so good!!!

HAHAHA. I "slept" on the floor from about 2am-4am and awoke to a line of about 300 people in the security line.
I'm like 8 min away from Dallas love....If anyone gets stuck there in the future look me up.

He was trying to get me to drink and play late night poker to throw off my game
I am sad night poker didn't happen. No one wanted to do it!

When it’s all said and done. Us (mostly me, with two triples and a double) shooting +13 in combined isn’t the worst ever. Excited to give it another shot soon!
I can't wait for in a couple weeks! Gonna be so much fun!

Pro tip (that I should have known already) Landscape for videos and photos is better than portrait!

I can say that I had no idea that was happening. I didnt arrange it, nor know until it was brought out.
The waitress had the back of whomever it was that sent them out. She simply said, "Your Friend up there had these sent out, the real one is in the bar when you get there". She looked a little scared to bring them to us actually :LOL:

The waitress had the back of whomever it was that sent them out. She simply said, "Your Friend up there had these sent out, the real one is in the bar when you get there". She looked a little scared to bring them to us actually :LOL:
Jokes on whomever it was because that is exactly what @mantan wanted.

Saturday the ball was NOT going anywhere. The air was super thick with humidity and the wind was always hurting it felt like.

Our caddy even said it's a club longer than you think on every hole.

so much this. took me way too long to adjust.

Back