Laces or Disc golf shoes?

Do those stretch?

As to original question, I've only tried BOA in snowboard boots and wasn't a fan, so have never gone down that road with golf shoes.
They're actually elastic, so yes. You can slip your feet in and out of your shoes without having to touch the laces.

I'm a fan of disc/boa, as long as the knob is on the side or back of the shoe. Do not like it in basically the same spot where I would tie my laces.

Oh geez, I thought the question was disc golf shoes! Of course, I thought, hmm, would they work on a traditional golf course? Many look like hiking shoes.

Ok- boa is fine on top. And slightly easier to snug up if they loosen.

That sounds awesome
It is. I have them on all my sneakers. Just have to hold the tongue and heel and pull on, done.

I used them on my golf shoes until I switched to BOA.

I prefer the look of laces but the fit of disc shoes is nice with how it tightens up the whole shoe (yes I could get the same snugness by tightening various points of the laces but it's just easier with disc).

Laces always. If you play disc golf go with disc shoes.

Laces look better, but the boa (disc) system is clearly the superior functional system.

All of my cycling shoes have the boa system. I love it. But, it would have to be the right pair of golf shoes for me to want them on my golf shoes. I've only worn laces, and I like them untied and loose. So, the boa doesnt really make me want to go that route, really.

Back