KBS GPS – Graphite Putter Shafts

Got my Newport back from BOS, and I'm ready to hit some putts on something other than carpet. 3 more weeks 'til a quick trip to FL.
20240127_102202.jpg
20240127_102114.jpg

Put the San Diego with KBS GPS in play yesterday and had another great putting day. No 3 putts and dropped a few long ones

some nice new colorways!

Pondering one of these for a AI One Jailbird Mini CH. Liking the descriptions in here from the folks that have tried it. Thinking Rainbow or Blue Wave

Pondering one of these for a AI One Jailbird Mini CH. Liking the descriptions in here from the folks that have tried it. Thinking Rainbow or Blue Wave
Rainbow is so nice. I'll be putting one in my Blue OMOI 4 at some point.

Rainbow would look awesome!!

3 more weeks 'til a quick trip to FL.
Went out this morning, and made my first putt with the GPS from 10 feet. Putted really well, and really like the feel. Very happy with it. Going out again in the morning for another round.

Put my grip of choice on my toulon San Diego with KBS GPS prior to my last round and had one of my best putting performances in recent memory. I made 5 putts from 10-15 feet to save pars & bogeys and had 2 lip outs. That resulted in a 28 putt round. This shaft just works for me!

Posted some thoughts in the AI One thread from but this combo performed great today. Like other posters have said this seems a little more lively than some other graphite putter shafts I've played, which should be a good fit for me. I'm glad I went with the rainbow finish.

B006D33F-4C2A-4A13-A50F-F323AB27D28D.jpeg
E5C6911F-F337-4E04-8902-B2E34F6612B6.jpeg

Posted some thoughts in the AI One thread from but this combo performed great today. Like other posters have said this seems a little more lively than some other graphite putter shafts I've played, which should be a good fit for me. I'm glad I went with the rainbow finish.

View attachment 9246052
View attachment 9246053
Awesome combo! I was just pondering this combo cuz I can’t decide if I like the new SL shaft. I seem more yippy with the Ai One and Ai One Milled putter and shaft or swing weight comes to mind first as potential causes.

Had 30 putts my last round on tricky greens with the San Diego with KBS GPS. My playing partner commented that they haven't ever seen me putt this confidently. I did have one 3 putt but I was on thy wrong spot of a multi tiered green and the first putt was my worst stroke of the day

I think it’s about time to put the Odyssey 5k with yellow shaft up for sale to fund the purchase and install of my next GPS shaft (rainbow) to put in the OMOI 4.

These shafts are so good. I follow KBS on social and lately they have been posting a lot of custom wedge shaft that offer the same color lineup as the gps shafts. I’m starting to get very influenced into wanting to place a custom order for rainbow wedge shafts too!

Grabbed a ping Harwood to try out. Lasted 3 rounds back to the gps shafted putter. It just feels good to use.

Grabbed a ping Harwood to try out. Lasted 3 rounds back to the gps shafted putter. It just feels good to use.
It strikes the perfect balance of stability/connectedness/feel. It’s enough to make it noticeable, more so than the all in, but not so different and almost jarring like the zero trq

It strikes the perfect balance of stability/connectedness/feel. It’s enough to make it noticeable, more so than the all in, but not so different and almost jarring like the zero trq
I also like the "pop" from it. I don't think it actually has pop but it feels like you do. Helps me control speed.

I’m still really liking the GPS with the AI One JB Mini… on longer range putts. Feels like I’m dialed on speed. I know the AI face is doing work there but I feel like the GPS is helping too.

Inside of 10 feet I still feel like I’m losing the head a bit. My 2 other gamers have steel shafts and are built similarly and I don’t really get the same sensation on indoor putts.

Prior to last year I had been a Stability fan, and had it in my gamer before getting a Wingman to test. I rolled the Wingman really well so I put the Stability in thinking I would like it even better. Ended up that I didn’t really care for it and put the steel shaft back in and was rolling it well again.

Based on all that and the GPS experience so far I’m wondering if I’m just more of a steel shaft fan in putters. Planning to get the other 2 putters out for a couple rounds to compare.

I've been putting well lately. I want to try a mallet again but there's no reason to when I'm putting this well. Had 29 putts last weekend, which is only the 4th time ever I've had under 30 putts in a round (~1/ year).

My buddy is a significantly better golfer than I and said he was skeptical about putter shafts, but ended up getting the same Carolina Blue GPS as me and said he's a believer now.

This is 100 percent back in the bag. Tried the ping but man this gps shaft in the tp soto head just is lights out. On the practice green today after the range I was lights out.

My putting statistics are the best they've ever been with this in the bag. My last two rounds I had 28 and 31 putts. In my last 6 rounds I've only 3 putted once. I don't know what it is but my distance lag putting is the best I've ever seen with this shaft

Played a new course greens were slow to start and then sped up a lot over the round. Speed issues are just not a thing with this setup. I still need help alignment wise but I have extreme confidence with the gps shafted putter always.

These shafts are legit! My distance control has never been better.

Back