KBS GPS – Graphite Putter Shafts

Is that black with a pink label? Thought black came with a red label? Or just lighting tricks?
It's red.. just lighting causing it to look pinkish

put a matte black KBS GPS into my Black Mizuno OMOI type 2 putter at 36 { up from 35} ... practiced on my carpet in my bedroom last night and played today on soggy rain soaked course in the low 50's . never got any practice time before playing. it was a point and shoot type of round today for me on the greens , the shaft and putter combination is just magical.

put a matte black KBS GPS into my Black Mizuno OMOI type 2 putter at 36 { up from 35} ... practiced on my carpet in my bedroom last night and played today on soggy rain soaked course in the low 50's . never got any practice time before playing. it was a point and shoot type of round today for me on the greens , the shaft and putter combination is just magical.
That's great to hear! I already have a yellow one that I participated in testing with for KBS here on THP. But I recently got an OMIO 4 and I keep going back and forth on adding a KBS GPS to it. I'm rolling it really well stock and a bit scared to change anything about it. Back into ponder mode.

That's great to hear! I already have a yellow one that I participated in testing with for KBS here on THP. But I recently got an OMIO 4 and I keep going back and forth on adding a KBS GPS to it. I'm rolling it really well stock and a bit scared to change anything about it. Back into ponder mode.
I've been slowly changing my putters all over to the KBS GPS. I've had my best statistical putting with that shaft.

I've been slowly changing my putters all over to the KBS GPS. I've had my best statistical putting with that shaft.
I've decided that if/when I do replace the shaft in my OMIO it will 100% be a rainbow GPS shaft.

I plan on putting the pink KBS into the new ai -one Jailbird CH. I am really excited to see what it feels like.

I'm loving the feel of the GPS in my SeeMore.
Distance control has been fantastic so far.

I'm loving the feel of the GPS in my SeeMore.
Distance control has been fantastic so far.
What do you like most about the feel. For me I think it's the 'active' nature of the shaft. I know some don't love it but I really enjoy that feel.

I plan on putting the pink KBS into the new ai -one Jailbird CH. I am really excited to see what it feels like.
ooohhhh, I'm looking forward to seeing that...

man, I wish tinkerers lived near me. hahaha

ooohhhh, I'm looking forward to seeing that...

man, I wish tinkerers lived near me. hahaha
I can’t wait to get it ordered!!

with a 15 handicap putting has been the consistently good part of my game i was skeptial to change as i was going to use an inch extension in the stock shaft . im glad i listened to club builder at my local shop .... havent been this excited over a club in a very long time. now if i can stop get the yips or grip of death when i have wedge in my hand withen 25nyards of the green and keep my drives in the fairways, and hit 2 good shots in row from the fairway and get out of bunkers in one stroke im going to be a real good golfer

Last edited:
Got convinced to put another putter in play my last round that didn't have this shaft and though I putted decently I had a 3-putt and my stats were worse. Need to get one of these in my Las Vegas

image000000.jpeg
Got this one, not sure if it is going to hit retail or not.

I can see fully custom like Accra in the future.

Blue wave and camo is available on website now. :unsure:
I don't like the looks of either, but I love they are continuing to add new colors. Can't wait to see what they drop next.

I appreciate that kbs keeps coming up with new color schemes with this!

Up to 41 in a row over the course of 3 days.

Back