KBS GPS – Graphite Putter Shafts

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
It was only a matter of time, but KBS is officially entering the graphite putter shaft segment, and they are doing so as only KBS can. Which way is that? Well, with a lot of science and a splash of flash of course. Coming soon is the KBS Graphite Putter Shaft, which they have named simply, the KBS GPS.

Continue reading...

I wonder if the GPS could help me find my way around the greens?

I like that they have several color options. I'd probably stick with the black if I got one. The name is pretty stupid. Surely someone could have come up with something a little more imaginative.

Im 100% going to be in the minority that I like the name. It's catchy in that "what is it called" kind of way.

I personally love when KBS does color option stuff, and the price isn't too ridiculous. I will be trying one when they're available.

After first the name was a head scratcher…then it hit me…they have something here.

They are doing some great things here from. I actually like the name it's catchy.

Great write up @Jman !

The color options are fantastic. I admit I'd put one in for vanity and not even care about the performance :LOL:

100% :LOL:

Hmmm. :unsure:
I think it's above my impulse purchase threshold tho.

Last edited:
Nice! Curious how these go.

Already wondering how that blue would look in my putter!

The color options are fantastic. I admit I'd put one in for vanity and not even care about the performance :LOL:
You and me both. I feel like I need a putter I can put one of these in now.... love all the color options!

As others have stated above, I love all the color options! A lot of putter shaft options in the market and I like how they are also giving us a lot of options with the colors.

8 colors!

Be sure to unpack this quote from @Jman article "One key aspect to the GPS is that it does not increase in weight despite the stiffness and low torque nature of the design which KBS has integrated into it."

I actually dig the name and really like the colors.

At first I was wait, they are putting GPS on a putter shaft? Then getting a chance to read the article it sunk in and I actually kind of dig it. Likely not the target audience but nice to see more options hitting the market.

I dig the colors, the price is pretty good too when you consider that that their steel one step putter shaft is $95 now. If based off that it is interesting as I really liked that shaft. But, to me at this point to offer a putter shaft that can only be used in internal setups like a plumbers neck. Feels lazy.

wow love this!!! Great price too compared to the other graphite options

I'm still debating throwing a graphite shaft in the Edel 1.5, and having more pink options isn't helping that ponder :love:.

It was only a matter of time, but KBS is officially entering the graphite putter shaft segment, and they are doing so as only KBS can. Which way is that? Well, with a lot of science and a splash of flash of course. Coming soon is the KBS Graphite Putter Shaft, which they have named simply, the KBS GPS.

Continue reading...
I've come around on graphite shafts for putters. Like the different color options, even the name and the price point isn't too outrageous. Question I have is that if the shaft comes at 38 inches and you want a 34" putter you'll probably have to cut 8 inches or so off the shaft. That is a lot and will it have an affect in feel and performance?

That Green in awesome! I love my carbon haft in the Odyssey doublewide Red Hot. I might have to build a backup putter with one of these!

I keep coming back to look at these. I'm not going to be able to resist that green one. :D

I love the color options!

Oh HELLO! I like color options they are fun. Still a little pricey IMO for a putter shaft though which may be prohibitive for many.

I really like the color schemes on these. White seems to be a popular selection from what I've seen. I'll be interested to put one of these in my Scotty. :)

Back